Quinn Released

Marty

Him blowing out his knee was probably the major reason. I have heard some talk of him hooking back up with a former Mean Green coach who now coaches in Canada. The good news is that the knee is now 100% and he will be back near to top speed when teams want to look at him. He worked his butt off this offseason to get the knee back from injury, so I wish him all the luck in the world.

By the way I'm back from the dead.

By the way I'm back from the dead.

8, 9, or 15 win season?

Should we fire Todd Dodge if he gives a bad speech at the kickoff cookout? What if he gets a traffic ticket before then?

(Obama/Mexicans): Grave threat to American survival... Or GRAVEST threat to American survival?

Soccer: Once every four years, it's not just for kindergartners anymore!

Who is faster: The Flash or Superman? What about Wolverine?

Being in a conference full of terrible football teams is killing our program! Especially when we keep losing to all of them!

Throw in a recent meme of non sequitur Simpsons photos, and that's about all you've missed over the summer.

I'll get you a box of crayons and a sheet of butcher paper, or maybe just some fingerpaint, and you can draw up a hypothetical new universe of conferences. Then, you're back up to speed.

• Upvote 2

8, 9, or 15 win season?

Should we fire Todd Dodge if he gives a bad speech at the kickoff cookout? What if he gets a traffic ticket before then?

(Obama/Mexicans): Grave threat to American survival... Or GRAVEST threat to American survival?

Soccer: Once every four years, it's not just for kindergartners anymore!

Who is faster: The Flash or Superman? What about Wolverine?

Being in a conference full of terrible football teams is killing our program! Especially when we keep losing to all of them!

Throw in a recent meme of non sequitur Simpsons photos, and that's about all you've missed over the summer.

I'll get you a box of crayons and a sheet of butcher paper, or maybe just some fingerpaint, and you can draw up a hypothetical new universe of conferences. Then, you're back up to speed.

Thanks Tasty, I knew could count on one of the TY twins to catch me back up. It's the least you owe me after posting the new jersey model pictures and captioning it with all kinds of sexual enuendo between Brock Stickler and I, back in '07. Thanks............

• Upvote 2

Thanks Tasty, I knew could count on one of the TY twins to catch me back up. It's the least you owe me after posting the new jersey model pictures and captioning it with all kinds of sexual enuendo between Brock Stickler and I, back in '07. Thanks............

Why don't you and some of your former player buddies make a nice HOF thread about all your friends, fans and athletic supporters here at GMG?

• Upvote 1

Why don't you and some of your former player buddies make a nice HOF thread about all your friends, fans and athletic supporters here at GMG?

If someone told me that Scott Hall, Andy Blount, Ramone Archie and company all participated in the GMG Bowl in hopes of seriously injuring someone from the forum without any legal consequences... I'd believe it.