Green Gang: Latest Stadium Construction Photos

If those really are Section E's new seats, there's going to be a lot of people disappointed. Section E is between the 40s. Those seats look to be inside the 10 yard line.

Section E is included, but I don't think that is all Section E. If they took Section E all the way to the 10's, there wouldn't be much room left for the other sections on the sideline. I imagine the seating is going to be broken down pretty much the same way it is now.

If those really are Section E's new seats, there's going to be a lot of people disappointed. Section E is between the 40s. Those seats look to be inside the 10 yard line.

If you look at two pictures of the stadium, current construction photo and a finished stadium photo, those seats that are going up start a approximately the goal line. Those are not section E seats that you are seeing. At least from what my eyes are viewing.

I think it's nice that the Sunbelt Conference is providing those GREEN air compressors and generators. A big thank you to Wright Waters.

It's a trap. They're just letting us use them so we won't leave for the Big XII.

Edited by cdizzle86
  • Upvote 2

There's activity at 2:00 AM where they are pouring concrete. Looks like they poured the floor for the 2nd level for the part closest to the AC.

Now that's impressive! Working crews around the clock to get the main concrete work done while the weather cooperates tells me they are serious about getting this stadium completed for the 2011 season. Not that I was doubtful. Just saying........

Edited by DeepGreen

Now that's impressive! Working crews around the clock to get the main concrete work done while the weather cooperates tells me they are serious about getting this stadium completed for the 2011 season. Not that I was doubtful. Just saying........

Everything seems like they are very serious about getting this thing done well in advance of the 2011 kickoff. I heard at one point that we were under budget and ahead of schedule. That can change quick, and may already have, but things seem to be looking mighty rosy on the stadium construction front.

Everything seems like they are very serious about getting this thing done well in advance of the 2011 kickoff. I heard at one point that we were under budget and ahead of schedule. That can change quick, and may already have, but things seem to be looking mighty rosy on the stadium construction front.

In that case let's just keep building to that 50,000 seat capacity! :rolleyes: