Ed Wallace???? Ed Wallace is the expert of all things Wall Street now? Conveniently left out Washington's active and passive roles in this debate. Nice. One may want to recall that it was Congress who had a hand in creating this situation and in loosening each and every law and regulation that led to the creation of the current rendition of what we refer to as "Wall Street". And many folks in DC (both republican and democrat) profited nicely from Wall Street while they now rant about its abuses and bring the CEO's in front of the camera to grandstand for the public.

Do we need some financial reform, absolutely. Does Ed Wallace have a clue of what he speaks? Hardly! While Ed relaxes in the $2,500 + suits he wears and rides around NYC in the limo I sure he has a real feel for the middle class. Too funny. Maybe he should do a 60 minuets segment.....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm as big a Beethoven fan as the next guy, but this seems extreme.

Dang...where's "spell check" when you need it??? But, then, what would you have to do with yourself? laugh.gif

Ed Wallace???? Ed Wallace is the expert of all things Wall Street now? Conveniently left out Washington's active and passive roles in this debate. Nice. One may want to recall that it was Congress who had a hand in creating this situation and in loosening each and every law and regulation that led to the creation of the current rendition of what we refer to as "Wall Street". And many folks in DC (both republican and democrat) profited nicely from Wall Street while they now rant about its abuses and bring the CEO's in front of the camera to grandstand for the public.

Do we need some financial reform, absolutely. Does Ed Wallace have a clue of what he speaks? Hardly! While Ed relaxes in the $2,500 + suits he wears and rides around NYC in the limo I sure he has a real feel for the middle class. Too funny. Maybe he should do a 60 minuets segment.....

Thank you for your continued support of North Texas music.

• Upvote 1

As much as I would prefer that a North Texas alumnus be an expert on financial matters, you'll pardon me if I find him a bit more credible than you.

"Ed Wallace ,born Louis Smith, is an American radio personality. He is the host of Wheels with Ed Wallace which broadcasts out of Dallas, Texas on radio station KLIF 570 AM. The show, which is also broadcast over the Internet, focuses mainly on automotive subjects. He also writes a weekly column in the Fort Worth Star-Telegram and is a contributing writer for BusinessWeek online.

Two segments of Wheels with Ed Wallace, which is heard from 8AM to 1PM (Central Time) every Saturday morning, which do not deal with "car talk" are called "Secondhand News" and "The Backside of American History". "Secondhand News" presents news stories which might have been missed over the previous week. "Backside of American History" offers history lessons that have been forgotten on subjects as diverse as the Teapot Dome Scandal and Pancho Villa. The show has been given the Dallas Press Club's Katy Award for "Best Radio Documentary" and Wallace is a recipient of the Gerald Loeb Award from the Anderson School of Business at UCLA for outstanding business journalism."

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

But, you think every liberal is more credible. No news there! rolleyes.gif

At least he thinks, which is more than I can say about the conservative sheep out there.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

At least he thinks, which is more than I can say about the conservative sheep out there.

And do you "think" things are going O.K. for the United States of American? Do you honestly like what's going on with this country? Give me something positive that's happened since the almighty saviour took office.

I don't and can't think of one thing, other than the fact we only have 2-1/2 more years of rule under his kingdom.

• Upvote 1

Name calling always shows a deep thought process. wink.gif

Want to see the USA in 10 years if the spending doesn't stop? Just look at Greece.

90, you should have made a comparison with California & Greece. Riots in both California and Greece .... out of control spending with no restraints .... people leaving California because of the cost of living (taxes) to support the ever increasing government spending & Greece with the already large state government with life long pensions....almost mirrors our unions with the subsequent bailout so they,too like Greece, can have their life long pensions. Both California and Greece do not want to take any financial reductions to solve any collapse of their respective governments.

Since the IMF will assist in the bailout of Greece....can you guess who the largest contributor of the IMF is?? USA

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2