Gomeangreen.com Bowl Draft

Harry

Draft is set for this Sunday at 3PM. It will take place in the Chat. All are welcome to participate and you can link to it Here or here: http://client1.sigmachat.com/sc.php?id=73780

I will be Captaining the Green Team and forevereagle is Managing the White. I hate to disclose this but we are already facing some controversy as forevereagle has somehow convinced KRAM to give him rights to the first draft choice. He claims this determination was scientific, but if you see KRAM pull up in a shiny new car you will know how he got it. On the Draft: We still will accept players right up until the bitter end so please respond in this thread if you would like to join in the fun. Also if you would like to make a donation all of the proceeds benefit the Andrew Smith Scholarship fund. This is going to be an awesome year. We have two of UNT's greatest players to ever set foot in Fouts joining us, both who I believe wear four Sun Belt Championship rings along with a New Orleans bowl Championship ring! GoMeanGreen.com welcomes Scott Hall and Andy Blount and thanks them for their participation and support. I also want to put a big shout out to our fellow board member KRAM who has been instrumental in continuing this fun tradition and spending a lot of time organizing the event.

Even if you are not inclined to play we hope you will come to the game and cheer on these two fine athletes and have a good laugh at the rest of us. For those participating in the draft here is the list of available players as of tonight.

Harry - Green Team captain

forevereagle - White Team Captain

radiogreen

UNT90

GreenGloblin

MrsGreenGoblin

untgirl04

untcampbell

meangreen2018 - this is untcampbell's 14 year old son who I am allowing to play...expressly requested by Dad

UNTQB11

TheGoodShepherd

Hickoryhouse

ForneyGreen

KingDL

Laxtonto

UNTFan23

unt88

GreenStreet

GreenN'WalinsVet

Rudy

Black Dynamite (Emmitt01)

so harry, are you saying that only hall and blount are fine athletes???

i think there are plenty of slow, overweight, stonehanded players that their significant others may think are fine atheletes as well...i'm not including myself in this as my wife knows i'm a dimwit and probably shouldn't be playing because i'll probably be intoxicated!!! ahhh....gonna be good times!!!

NOTHING LIKE BEER WHILE PLAYING FOOTBALL!!!

disclaimer...hall will through a shiat ton of tds and blount will catch just as many!!! we certainly don't deserve to be on the same field, but us regulars will do our best!!!

Edited by radiogreen

We need a Mel Kiper to evaluate the QB prospects other than Sir Hall on the board. Is Black Dynamite this years Tim Tebow pick?

So are you saying that he is overrated and you want to trade up into the first round to get him and have the pick called a reach? Is he a character guy? What are you saying?