http://www.youtube.c...h?v=yWx-yOrs0rY

This is at the memorial service for the man shot by the Houston PD officer in Arlington.

The officers were forced to make several arrests, and this is what they faced as a result.

EDIT: Video was pulled by the person that posted it on you tube shortly after my post. Sorry folks.

Edited by UNT90

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=yWx-yOrs0rY

This is at the memorial service for the man shot by the Houston PD officer in Arlington.

The officers were forced to make several arrests, and this is what they faced as a result.

EDIT: Video was pulled by the person that posted it on you tube shortly after my post. Sorry folks.

OK, the video has been posted on 570's website and re-posted on You Tube:

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=ScgooDmXp7Y

The video was taken by the thug operating the camera.

Edited by UNT90

I only watched half the video and lost count of the number of charges they could have pressed against the guy holding the camera.

Interfering with police, public profanity, verbal assault, disorderly conduct.

Calling the cops "bitches", "ho's" and "pigs" and practically getting in their faces makes me think he WANTED a cop to smash in all his teeth with their club.

What a moron. Admittedly, I sometimes think more force is used than necessary by some holders of the public trust...but that idiot should have been slapped. Where is his mama?! I wonder if they would have been so patient if he didn't have them on camera. It's obvious he was trying to get them started so they would have been justified in at least forcibly detaining him...and with the video quality, you couldn't get much of an ID on any of the cops even if they did do something they shouldn't. Buy a new camera, get an education, get slapped by your mom, then try again, retard. Is there a sequel where he gets smacked around for being a dumbass? I'd pay to see it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Let's see...

Disorderly conduct

Possibly public intoxication

If enough people came outside and surrounded the officers we could approach incitement of a riot

He could have/should have been cuffed 30 seconds into the video...and I'm sure resisting arrest would have resulted