Looking For A Possible Sponsor

KRAM1

Folks;

I'll mention this in the "official" GMG.com Bowl thread as well, but thought a new thread might pick up a more varied readership.

In corresponding with Green Team captain, harry, he mentioned that we could raise more scholarship money if we found someone or some company to sponsor the T-Shirts for the event.

We would definitely imprint the logo of the sponsor on the shirt if we found an interested party. That would be no problem at all. It might be a good chance to help a good cause for not much money at all.

I am thinking that $300 would be a good number. Anyone think they know of a possible sponsor they might be willing to talk with? Or, does anyone out there in GMG.com land own or work for a company that might be willing...OR, anyone want to consider doing it on a personal basis?

Anyway, I thought Harry had a great idea. If you would like to help, just post here or if you want it a bit more private, just PM me with some contact info and I'll get with you ASAP.

Thanks in advance for the help. Every $$$ we raise over the cost goes to the Andrew Smith Scholarship fund at UNT. A very worthy cause indeed!

Thanks.