Is The Rnc A Bunch Of Horny Dawgs

ROTFLMAO!!! That's F'in classic.

...now, the article is sorta silly, acting like a typo is going to get the party faithful all pissed off. Doubtful. Mistakes happen.

...and the ONLY reason Mike Madden is mentioning Pete Session's fundraiser is because he wasn't invited. That was the BEST friggin' party I've ever been to, at least the parts I remember.

Thanks Pete!

Even MSNBC said it was probably a typo...... which is more generous (and professional) than Fox would have been had it been the DNC that had made the same mistake. Of course, the timing of this mistake was absolutely terrible. Now former big contributers to the RNC are going to other conservative venues to make contributions. Michael Steele is an absolute disaster as head of the RNC. But don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining.

This family values party ( :rolleyes: ) is really making the Bible thumping faction of the party nice and proud.

However, I will say that I like how the current Republicans go out and get their jollies. It's much more normal than the former leaders who started wars as as way to get theirs.

Edited by SilverEagle
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

Even MSNBC said it was probably a typo...... which is more generous (and professional) than Fox would have been had it been the DNC that had made the same mistake.

Silver...please do tell me how you know that? You state this as a fact...not as an opinion...I do believe this is nothing more than your opinion. The last time I knew, you had no official affiliation with FOX that would allow you to actually know what they would or would not do. You are, of couse, very much welcome to your opinion...

• Downvote 1

Silver...please do tell me how you know that? You state this as a fact...not as an opinion...I do believe this is nothing more than your opinion. The last time I knew, you had no official affiliation with FOX that would allow you to actually know what they would or would not do. You are, of couse, very much welcome to your opinion...

I am forever in your debt.

Edited by SilverEagle