Vito Wins Another Award

Harry

The article confused me. Has Vito won an award or has he merely made it to the final cut-down?

Yeah, I'm confused too... however, I have no idea how this works.

Maybe it's like little league where you get the tiny trophy that everyone gets, but if you win the championship, you also get a big trophy that only your team gets?

"Denton Record-Chronicle staff writer Brett Vito won a national award from the Associated Press Sports Editors..."

then

"Results of final judging in the category will be released next month."

???

Congrats either way Brett!

Yeah, I'm confused too... however, I have no idea how this works.

Maybe it's like little league where you get the tiny trophy that everyone gets, but if you win the championship, you also get a big trophy that only your team gets?

"Denton Record-Chronicle staff writer Brett Vito won a national award from the Associated Press Sports Editors..."

then

"Results of final judging in the category will be released next month."

???

Congrats either way Brett!

No matter what happens, I hope the trophy can fit through the practice field fence so Dodge has a chance to see it.

I was thinking it was like the Final Four. They give you a trophy if you with your region, and then another one if you win the whole thing.

So with this analogy, Vito's cutting down the nets equates to cutting out the legs of the athletic department with his slanderous and bias writing?

• Upvote 1