Who Is No. 83?

MCMLXXX

• 2 weeks later...

I am sure the # 83 you are talking about is GRANT DAVIS - he was one of the finest receivers at (PLANO SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL) - THE WILDCATS ever had(#4 in maroon)- will catch anything thrown towards him and will kick some tail downfield when blocking. He was on the same team as Rex Burkhead (Nebraska) and Carson Meger (UTEP) that made it to the Texas 5A State Semi-Finals in 2007 that almost beat Euless Trinity. Very underated player by the scouts in high school. North Texas has a hidden gem in this young man !

Regard player with the number 83...............the only info I have found so far is that he is a walk on from California...name of Adepipe. Still hunting.

Charles, Adedipe is a big, offensive lineman (6'5", 320) from Sacramento, California. He was a freshman at Mendocino CC in California in 2007 and as far as I can find, hasn't played since. He has size but I'm thinking that he laid out too long to be much of a factor in the offensive line. His number is 71.

Edited by GrayEagle