Which Mike Canales Will Coach The Offense?

Good article.

...but are we really at the point where games against Troy and MTSU are "accepted" losses and comparable to body bag games?

I will never equate a Sun Belt team with a body-bag game... They're 'opportunity games'.

We've fallen on hard times, and there were very few of us who picked UNT to beat Troy or MT last season. Hopefully the 3-1 OOC record this fall allows for us to feel confident heading into those games this year.

...but are we really at the point where games against Troy and MTSU are "accepted" losses and comparable to body bag games?

No, they should not just be "accepted" as a given. But after the past years of DD and TD if we only lost those games plus one more as mentioned in the article I would end the year incredibly happy!

I don't want to put too much stock in an article where most of the research appears to come from the Arizona message board. There are some very good insights on message boards and sometimes you wonder if the writer saw the same game you did. Without a frame of reference, I don't know how gauge the accuracy of the comments he quotes. I have one brother-in-law with a masters who runs his own very successful business and I listen to his advice on any subject on which he feels he can comment. I have another former bother-in-law who can't hold a job and but has been extremely consistent in his predictions of stocks, elections and the economy - he has NEVER been correct.

Edited by VideoEagle