K-State Message Board

Harry

Now you know what it's like to admin this board when "you people" go crazy go nuts in other threads.

And you know exactly who I mean by "you people"... people who get your avatar.

Yup, we're the ones dumbing it down alright. All I know is that beating K State in football puts you on the map...

Just look what it did for ULL last season.

• Upvote 1

Man you guys were right.

The gmg bball board is waaaayy better than the gmg fball board.

too funny.

It is. Over here people discuss victories, legitimate reasons for the few losses and extensions for coaches. On the football board you get "just wait til next year. It'll be magically better".

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Now you know what it's like to admin this board when "you people" go crazy go nuts in other threads.

And you know exactly who I mean by "you people"... people who get your avatar.

I'd just like to point out that I've spent the past 36 hours as a proud member of their forum, making jokes about Mormon child sex abuse, Charles Whitman, Carlton Dotson, segregation, the A&M bonfire disaster, and sumo wrestling with KSU alum Kirstie Alley.

And, if I understand their native tongue correctly, I think they're about to endow a scholarship in my name.

I've used pretty much every weapon in my comedy arsenal to mock their school as a 3rd rate athletic program from a 2nd rate conference, to joke about their 3 losses to Kansas, to generally lump the entire midwest together as a flat, bland, homogeneous wasteland of whiteness. I called the state of Kansas "Nebraska's poop trench".

And the love fest is so overpowering that I think I probably ought to get an STD test after Thursday.

Seriously... The mutual appreciation over there is so over the top, I've had to stop a few times to think things through and make sure they aren't pulling an elaborate hoax on me. If I didn't know they were only smart enough to manage a K-State education, I'd think it was all a put-on.

If there's anything I've learned from this week, it's that "you people" (and you know exactly who I mean when I say "you people") aren't ready for a move up in conference affiliation.

I'm a god among those sad, wheat loving people. Maybe they've never seen an olive skinned person before. Maybe they're just amazed by my ability to juggle multi-syllabic words. I don't know...

For a bunch of meth-addicts stuck in the middle territories that the rest of America would rather just forget... These K-State people are pretty okay. They're gracious hosts, and they certainly know how to take a joke in good spirit.

• Upvote 3

I'd just like to point out that I've spent the past 36 hours as a proud member of their forum, making jokes about Mormon child sex abuse, Charles Whitman, Carlton Dotson, segregation, the A&M bonfire disaster, and sumo wrestling with KSU alum Kirstie Alley.

And, if I understand their native tongue correctly, I think they're about to endow a scholarship in my name.

I've used pretty much every weapon in my comedy arsenal to mock their school as a 3rd rate athletic program from a 2nd rate conference, to joke about their 3 losses to Kansas, to generally lump the entire midwest together as a flat, bland, homogeneous wasteland of whiteness. I called the state of Kansas "Nebraska's poop trench".

And the love fest is so overpowering that I think I probably ought to get an STD test after Thursday.

Seriously... The mutual appreciation over there is so over the top, I've had to stop a few times to think things through and make sure they aren't pulling an elaborate hoax on me. If I didn't know they were only smart enough to manage a K-State education, I'd think it was all a put-on.

If there's anything I've learned from this week, it's that "you people" (and you know exactly who I mean when I say "you people") aren't ready for a move up in conference affiliation.

I'm a god among those sad, wheat loving people. Maybe they've never seen an olive skinned person before. Maybe they're just amazed by my ability to juggle multi-syllabic words. I don't know...

For a bunch of meth-addicts stuck in the middle territories that the rest of America would rather just forget... These K-State people are pretty okay. They're gracious hosts, and they certainly know how to take a joke in good spirit.

I'd be in good spirits too if Zach Efron was my point guard.

Basketball+Team.jpg

If you love'em so much why don't you go have sex with'em.

• Upvote 1

LINK PLEASE?

Edited by UNT90

Bragging about the best Kstate message board is like banging a goat in a pasture full a hogs.

Or being a fan of a sun belt team in Texas with the state loaded with 1/3 of the big 12 teams...

Edited by Winters
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Or being a fan of a sun belt team in Texas with the state loaded with 1/3 of the big 12 teams...

Why don't you put your sweet tweet feed in your signature on this board? We care about your tweets just as much over here as they do over there I'm sure.

:mellow:

That's what I don't get; rural folk taking a drug that keeps them up all night to do.....what? Maybe that explains crop circles. And yeah, +1 for all that you do. I just had this epiphany of pointing you and quoner out to my coworkers at our game watching party at the office Thursday.

That's what I don't get; rural folk taking a drug that keeps them up all night to do.....what? Maybe that explains crop circles. And yeah, +1 for all that you do. I just had this epiphany of pointing you and quoner out to my coworkers at our game watching party at the office Thursday.

Quoner is going to be stuck in Mexico City on Thursday. And Mean Green Man doesn't fly solo, he travels in pairs or packs. So I doubt I'll get any broadcast attention.