Information On Ncaa Potential Sites And Ticket Info.

NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament First & Second Round Games

VS TBA

The Athletic Ticket Office will be open on Sunday from 6:30 - 8:00 p.m. to take NCAA Ticket Requests. Ticket requests can be placed online, in person, or by phone. Due to the anticipated high demand for tickets, phone lines may be busy and you are advised to purchase online.

Potential Sites:

March 18 & 20 Ticket Price

New Orleans, LA $66

Oklahoma City, OK $68

Providence, RI $75

San Jose, CA $83

March 19 & 21 Ticket Price

Buffalo, NY $73

Jacksonville, FL $72

Milwaukee, WI $71

Spokane, WA $65

**All ticket requests are based on availability and the acceptance of your order does not ensure that your ticket request will be filled.Ticket requests will be allocated and seated based on Mean Green Priority Point Standing. Requests include the purchase of both 1st and 2nd round round tickets should the Mean Green advance to the 2nd round. Tickets will be available for pick up at Will Call at the prospective team hotel and game site.

Rick

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Question. I won't know until Tuesday if I can get the day off. Does anyone know exactly what this means:

**All ticket orders are based on availability and the acceptance of your order does not ensure that your ticket request will be filled. Ticket orders will be allocated and seated based on Mean Green Priority Point Standing

I guess what I need to know is the cutoff date before they start allocating tickets. Anybody have an idea?

GMG!

NEVER MIND! I got my tickets!

Edited by NTEdgex2