Congrats To The Mean Green

dahbeed

congrats to the mean green for taking the tourney. if there is a school that i pull for when the toppers are finished it's the mean green.

mainly because of a couple of idiots i met in mobile. they know their hoops and when we met were avowed topper bashers.

up in topper land some of our more knowledgeable fans have long respected jj. i know that a prophet is hated in his home town and some of your posters don't think he's done enough but to win the league when you lose you starting point guard for the season is impressive up here.

please go out and put it on someone. this is not a backhanded compliment but i truly think the field is as watered down as it has been in awhile and the first round and second round should have some upsets.

that said, it's all about matchups and i'm hoping ya'll don't get hosed like you did with the memphis matchup last time.

good luck amigos.

and to my buddy.....i was watching the game and my son dahbicito said i think that's our boy in the green costume....i said..."no way, he's not that gay" :ph34r:

• Upvote 1

congrats to the mean green for taking the tourney. if there is a school that i pull for when the toppers are finished it's the mean green.

mainly because of a couple of idiots i met in mobile. they know their hoops and when we met were avowed topper bashers.

up in topper land some of our more knowledgeable fans have long respected jj. i know that a prophet is hated in his home town and some of your posters don't think he's done enough but to win the league when you lose you starting point guard for the season is impressive up here.

please go out and put it on someone. this is not a backhanded compliment but i truly think the field is as watered down as it has been in awhile and the first round and second round should have some upsets.

that said, it's all about matchups and i'm hoping ya'll don't get hosed like you did with the memphis matchup last time.

good luck amigos.

and to my buddy.....i was watching the game and my son dahbicito said i think that's our boy in the green costume....i said..."no way, he's not that gay" :ph34r:

You know...when you're not saddled up behind a goat, you're an all right guy.

here's a little story i told on the rajin pagin forum when they told me to stay away from the goats.

stay away from the goats.....stay away from the goats. den how is beed gonna get him some good good lovin?

beed actually have two goats at his trailer. one is named "ragin" and da uddah is named "cajun". after a rough week in the coal mine beed comes home on a friday night with his fifth of heaven hill vodka. turns the lights down low in the trailer.......puts on his eight-track tape of "zydeco classics"......and then.....well you can only imagine where it goes from there.

"ragin" don't mind the little "hilltopper cheerleader outfit" that beed dresses him in but "cajun" sometimes puts up a little fight.....that's where the heaven hill comes in.....for both of us. to settle him down a little bit and to help beed feel no pain from his little goat kicks. baaaa does not mean no!

good luck amigos.

Always glad to have you stop by, man. Thanks for the kind words, and we're sorry to have missed you this year. Hopefully you'll make it back to Hot Springs in 2011.

As for the suits... If my girlfriend (or his wife, had she made the trip) hadn't been sitting right next to us, there's probably no way I would have worn matching skintight bright green bodysuits along with another guy.

At least, not on national television.

just busting your chops amigo. actually glad you wore it. if you hand been in standard issue hoops memorabilia mode i might not have recognized.

i'm pretty glad you guys won. one, because i respect jj as a coach and, two, because troy folks are such tools and don't even have a clue what a basketball is much less appreciate how sweet going to the tourney is.

is that going to be standard hoops garb henceforth??? just wondering. i think i could still pull one off my bad self.