Kudos To Those Unt Bball Fans That......

meanrob

live and breath UNT BBall. When guys like me were a little skeptical when we were 11-7 you guys said keep the faith. Two NCAA tourney appearances for JJones has to answer the questions about the BBall program. I've really enjoyed this 12 game run but I bet you diehards have REALLY enjoyed it.

gmg

• Upvote 4

Just got back from Hot Springs....it was fantastic....hope some more of you will get on the bandwagon for the NCAA tournament, whereever we are playing. Great fun. Johnny Jones is easy to follow, as he is class all the way.

Just got back from Hot Springs....it was fantastic....hope some more of you will get on the bandwagon for the NCAA tournament, whereever we are playing. Great fun. Johnny Jones is easy to follow, as he is class all the way.

I hope the same! I can't even express how awesome it was to cheer the boys on in New Orleans last time, especially during that first great half against a good Memphis team. It was awesome. I know my husband is for sure going to NOLA or OKC to watch them play. I am a big maybe this year unfortunately due to that thing called work and it just makes me sick that I might not be able to go. I encourage everyone to try and make the trip if at all possible.

I've got to echo the nice things about the Hot Springs tourney. I was there for both women's games and the first men's game; had to head home that night after the victory over ULM. The venue and the organization were great, notwithstanding what were apparently cash-only concessions stands. The conference seems to have done an outstanding job.

Also saw the Pep Band Spectacular Friday night. I believe that was a Maynard Ferguson number that they played. There were a couple of pretenders from other schools, but ours kicked everybody else.