Troy (3/9/2010)

Self-respect < Conference title.

To Lucky's! I better get at least one free beer for giving away the goods to America tonight.

I love you fearly, but if Green Man isnt making an appearance outside the Summit Center Im going to be very disappointed.

Unsung hero - Alzee Williams contributed in 5 minutes: 2-2 FG, 4 points, 1 rebound, 1 steal, and great defense...and, of course, valuable minutes for Josh to rest with no drop off in team production....

+1

Zee will lead this team in scoring in 2 years

I love you fearly, but if Green Man isnt making an appearance outside the Summit Center Im going to be very disappointed.

Those suits are very tight (especially mine... I got the Large and he wore the XL) and very hot. Going into a bar wearing those was just not going to work out.

Originally, we planned on just wearing them until we were ready to come back to the house. But they really aren't made to be worn for extended periods of time. Two and a half hours in an air conditioned arena is just about the limit.

+1

Zee will lead this team in scoring in 2 years

If we can get this kid from Nevada that averaged 35 points per game last year... I think that we're going to be in pretty good shape even before we see what next year's 8 scholarship haul post-Tournament bid brings us. Holmen, Alzee, Nevada guy (I can't remember his name), and a senior year for Edwards and Hogans should give us enough of a core to stay competitive even after the big graduation. Having that guy to pair with Alzee will help us out tremendously in fighting against Caden Dickerson and Brandon Peters at WKU. Not looking forward to that combo starting to work together next season.

Remember- Last time we made the Tournament, we landed Josh White (and Kedrick Hogans) in the aftermath. This is two bids in four years, and we have 9 scholarships (minimum) we can give in the next 8 months (counting early signing period in November).

I'm very, very excited about what this achievement means for maintaining this momentum and growth. Couldn't have come at a more critical time.

Tell you what. You make it down here next year, we buy you a suit and wear it anywhere you like. You know you want in.

Tell you what. You make it down here next year, we buy you a suit and wear it anywhere you like. You know you want in.

Just be warned... The suits have no pockets, so wallet and keys and phone have to get carried. Related note - sorry to everyone who called or texted us and waited forever to get a reply... Our pants and the stuff that typically goes in them were in a bag under the seats.

And they don't have a fly, or even a zipper in the front. I skipped dinner and didn't drink anything for about 2 hours before the game, because getting into or out of those things is not a fast or easy process.

Just be warned... The suits have no pockets, so wallet and keys and phone have to get carried. Related note - sorry to everyone who called or texted us and waited forever to get a reply... Our pants and the stuff that typically goes in them were in a bag under the seats.

And they don't have a fly, or even a zipper in the front. I skipped dinner and didn't drink anything for about 2 hours before the game, because getting into or out of those things is not a fast or easy process.

greensuits.jpg

greensuits2.jpg

Edited by Smitty

If we can get this kid from Nevada that averaged 35 points per game last year... I think that we're going to be in pretty good shape even before we see what next year's 8 scholarship haul post-Tournament bid brings us. Holmen, Alzee, Nevada guy (I can't remember his name), and a senior year for Edwards and Hogans should give us enough of a core to stay competitive even after the big graduation. Having that guy to pair with Alzee will help us out tremendously in fighting against Caden Dickerson and Brandon Peters at WKU. Not looking forward to that combo starting to work together next season.

Remember- Last time we made the Tournament, we landed Josh White (and Kedrick Hogans) in the aftermath. This is two bids in four years, and we have 9 scholarships (minimum) we can give in the next 8 months (counting early signing period in November).

I'm very, very excited about what this achievement means for maintaining this momentum and growth. Couldn't have come at a more critical time.

100% agree with everything you just said. Hopefully JJ can pull in some quality youngsters to lead this team in the future. I'm amazed that we have 9 ships, 9!! scholarships to hand out this year. Should be interesting.

Those suits are very tight (especially mine... I got the Large and he wore the XL) and very hot. Going into a bar wearing those was just not going to work out.

Originally, we planned on just wearing them until we were ready to come back to the house. But they really aren't made to be worn for extended periods of time. Two and a half hours in an air conditioned arena is just about the limit.

Just think how much you will enjoy those suits during the football tailgates and games next season in early Sept...

Who knows , maybe he has second thoughts after last night.. LOI's aren't till April 14th ( i think )