Eat Your Heart Out, Ansel Adams

Quoner

If you see an Arkansas douche' (I know that's redundant) be sure you get his autograph.

Those were great pictures, but not enough of Stephens and her team. Are you sure you're not a 90-feet of heat guy?

If you see an Arkansas douche' (I know that's redundant) be sure you get his autograph.

Those were great pictures, but not enough of Stephens and her team. Are you sure you're not a 90-feet of heat guy?

Honestly... I'm not much for women's basketball. I don't mean it as an insult to the sport, which I can appreciate others liking a lot more than I do. It's not like it's soccer or anything.

We bounced back and forth, but honestly... Most of our time was spent watching USA/FAU. I was convinced it was going to be the best (or, if WKU and ASU met up today, the second best) matchup until the semifinals. And we weren't disappointed.

I want the ladies to do well, but it's a tough sport for me to get into.

A collection of photos for your enjoyment.

Not pictured: the fat guy I saw at the game.

Maybe you could get a shot of him at a different game?

Big crowd on hand I see...

You should definitely at least find out what Jigglin' Geroge's is. Look at it as you and Tasty's favorite past-time of sexual Hot Springs exploration.

Agree. Sounds like the perfect place for the two of them to venture into.