The New Northern Colorado Oc Is....

GREG PETERSON.

FOOTBALL SCOOP HAS REPORTED...

"Northern Colorado: We are hearing that Greg Peterson is now going to Northern Colorado as the offensive coordinator / quarterbacks coach. Peterson had recently joined the North Texas staff as the wide receivers coach. Also, we are hearing Brad Bedell has joined the staff as offensive line coach."

WOW!!! Peterson must have walked in the office, looked at film and said "damn guys, Im outta here". Then Chico tells Peterson "I'm just here waiting for the end of next fall because I am THE replacement."

GOTTA LOVE NORTH TEXAS, WE ARE THE SWINGING DOOR FROM HECK!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

GREG PETERSON.

"Northern Colorado: We are hearing that Greg Peterson is now going to Northern Colorado as the offensive coordinator / quarterbacks coach. Peterson had recently joined the North Texas staff as the wide receivers coach. Also, we are hearing Brad Bedell has joined the staff as offensive line coach."

WOW!!! Peterson must have walked in the office, looked at film and said "damn guys, Im outta here". Then Chico tells Peterson "I'm just here waiting for the end of next fall because I am THE replacement."

Disappointing news!

GREG PETERSON.

Or he came to Dallas/Denton and said to himself, "I'm leaving Colorado Why?"

Good thing we are losing all these losers in March. I guess UNC gets a lot of TV coverage. I mean if I was a Coach, I would need people to know my name.

O by the way if you want to see a pic of Peterson at UNC here is it below.

WR_Hashimoto-_Kenny_EN071.jpg?max_width=225

Edited by GreenStreet

GREG PETERSON.

Fort Collins to Greeley is only about 25 miles. His family can live where they are, no move. Dodge is on a short one-year leash. N. Colo. probably at least matched what we were going to pay if not beat it and offered more security. I can see why he changed his mind.

So, who was the other guy TD interviewed?

Edited by NT80

Not that we want a high school coach, but do you have any reason at all to believe that to be true?

Ha no reason. Just reinforcing that Dodge would be nuts to dip below the College ranks. Granted not every coach would be a good fit at UNT, but Talent is everywhere. Peterson have fun at UNC. Lets compare wins at the end of the season. .

Ha no reason. Just reinforcing that Dodge would be nuts to dip below the College ranks. Granted not every coach would be a good fit at UNT, but Talent is everywhere. Peterson have fun at UNC. Lets compare wins at the end of the season. .

Peterson, Bedell join Bears

I feel like someone has pissed in my corn flakes, I was really happy with Dodge's staff going into spring practice. Now we still have an opportunity to do better. Dodge has made some great picks lately so he probably has a few other options lined up.

• Upvote 1

OK, well, how's that for honoring one's word? So be it. This sort of thing is not all that unusual in the world of coaching these days...sad, but true I suppose. I have to believe that Coach Dodge is set with another candidate. Perhaps one that truly will see the opportunity that is the Mean Green today. And, one that means it when he says he wants to be part of the team that makes it happen.

Good luck to Coach Peterson...I guess it wasn't meant to be.

GO MEAN GREEN!