Ladies Game

CMJ

I enjoy being an insufferable prick as much as the next guy, but you really take it to a new level.

waa waa waa you hurt my feelings..

seriously, why defend the jerks who don't give a crap about the women's team except when they get blown out so they can chime in with their 90 feet of heat comments?

You guys crack me up.. If it were an Arkansas State person that came over and did it, it would be classless but since its the good ole boys over at the board it's a big joke.. So sad the women can't get more support

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

seriously, why defend the jerks who don't give a crap about the women's team except when they get blown out so they can chime in with their 90 feet of heat comments?

You guys crack me up.. If it were an Arkansas State person that came over and did it, it would be classless but since its the good ole boys over at the board it's a big joke.. So sad the women can't get more support

Yes... If there is one thing I love to do it's defend FFR and all the others from your razor sharp wit.

I agree that it is dumb to swoop in and criticize the girls with no investment, but is being a guy with no interest who champions the cause for attention and to be a jerk any better? At least wait for someone to post it before attacking.

• Upvote 1

Girls played hard if not well against the MUTs. Way too many turnovers and blown layups. Big obnoxious MUTS crowd who seem to thrive on

watching their ass of a coach run up the score. I guess you have to give him credit, he apparently has no fear of his starters getting injured or any thoughts of resting his starters for the upcomming games. He did taKe out Clark after she scored 40 and MUTS up over forty with three minutes left in the game. You do have to give the MUTS players credit, they are good and pressed the entire game.

I think your hatred for these fans is misguided. You are talking to the people who actually go to some of the women's games.

You could guide your hatred for those "90 feet of heat guys" to me, because I don't care enough about women's sports to even post/watch/listen to even the best teams. I didn't even know what "90 feet of heat" was in reference to until I asked Tasty. For me to want to watch women's sports they'd have to play for UNT and be better than MTSU and make the tournament in a 1-5 seed. Even then, I probably wouldn't travel to watch them, or work my TV viewing schedule around the game. Women's basketball just isn't one of the tings I get super pumped up about. Our women's team is as bad at basketball as our men's team is good. I'm sure they aren't proud of a 9-22 season, but they can be proud they won a tournament game, and I'm proud of them too, because it's my school.

If that offends anyone I apologize, it's not meant to offend - just not my cup of tea and not an exciting enough brand of basketball for me.

For you to actually call out the guys that care enough or pay enough attention to post about a 9-22 team is just silly.

• Upvote 3

For you to actually call out the guys that care enough or pay enough attention to post about a 9-22 team is just silly.

I'm not offended that you don't like women's sports.. that's fine, I'm sure 97% of the male population feels the same way actually.. What does make me mad is when people only post on a women's basketball threads to rub it in the team's / fans' faces that they lost.. That's real cool and super funny that you read the women's team got blown out and decided to make a clever post in response but really get over yourself.

Posting "90 feet of heat" sarcasticly doesn't make you a great fan, it makes you a troll..

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1