Belt Tournament Primer

If anyone fouls Bryan Sherrer, they need to be ejected from the arena and then arrested.

The guy has been out with a season ending injury for weeks now.

Hey, watch out for that Billy Humphrey guy, too!

Aaaand it appears that despite tearing his MCL less than a month ago... Sherrer is going to gut it out and try to play in the tournament.

Crazy. That guy has horse nuts, for sure.

Aaaand it appears that despite tearing his MCL less than a month ago... Sherrer is going to gut it out and try to play in the tournament.

I tore my MCL and severely sprained my ACL in high school and played football 5 weeks later. As long as your knee isn't bent back it will be fine as long as you can take the pain.

• Upvote 1

I tore my MCL and severely sprained my ACL in high school and played football 5 weeks later. As long as your knee isn't bent back it will be fine as long as you can take the pain.

Thanks for the personal insight. Never had to deal with anything like that myself.

The story from the USA fans a few weeks back made it sound like this was a complete tear and a slam dunk season ender. The fact that he hadn't played since then made me very surprised to see him on the "don't foul" list.

Sherrer just keeps on impressing me. He put the Jaguars on his back and carried them to the Finals in last year's tournament. I was sorry when he got hurt, but I'm glad to hear that he (and presumably his superfan mom) are going to be in Hot Springs.

• Upvote 2