Conference Tourney Semi-Finals

SUMG

Today's D-RC notes that the SBC tournament semi-finals will be televised on Charter Cable channel 25. (both men's and women's).

If the men make it to the Monday game....it's scheduled to start at 8:30. I'll be in Hot Springs, but for those who can't make it....this offers you a chance to see the game.

Go Mean Green!

• Upvote 1

Today's D-RC notes that the SBC tournament semi-finals will be televised on Charter Cable channel 25. (both men's and women's).

If the men make it to the Monday game....it's scheduled to start at 8:30. I'll be in Hot Springs, but for those who can't make it....this offers you a chance to see the game.

Go Mean Green!

I got DirecTV. Will the Pourhouse carry the games?

We really got hosed on the TV coverage this year. Even the final game is just getting coverage on ESPN360. I thought the final was broadcast on ESPN2 in past years?

For those going to Hot Springs, I highly recommend the historic Arlington hotel. It's old but it's got a lot of charm to it. We were fortunate enough to stay in the Smarty Jones suite last October, but I'm sure that will already be booked. Still, the standard rooms are fine (they have a French Quarter "feel" to me) and they may even have a few Parlor suites still available.

We really got hosed on the TV coverage this year. Even the final game is just getting coverage on ESPN360. I thought the final was broadcast on ESPN2 in past years?

For those going to Hot Springs, I highly recommend the historic Arlington hotel. It's old but it's got a lot of charm to it. We were fortunate enough to stay in the Smarty Jones suite last October, but I'm sure that will already be booked. Still, the standard rooms are fine (they have a French Quarter "feel" to me) and they may even have a few Parlor suites still available.

I'm nearly 100% positive the final is still on ESPN2.

I will second the Arlington. My family just stayed there the weekend before Christmas. The mountainside hot tub is awesome. Take a box of wine and a few Sprites out there with you and you're set.