Fouts Field Finale Logo

Zeke

I think this is a fantastic idea.

For all the negatives to complain about with Fouts, it is the place of many memories for everyone on this board.

I'm glad the A.D. is sending it out in style.

I know in the future, I'll look over from the new place at the parking garage that will be there and remember the good 'ol days!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Really nice...like it...any ideas as to what the Athletic Dept. is planning on doing with it??? Will it be utilized for just the last game against K St or will it be a theme for the entire season? Anyone know...what are they thinking of using this on or marketing/branding, etc.?

Anyone????

Really nice...like it...any ideas as to what the Athletic Dept. is planning on doing with it??? Will it be utilized for just the last game against K St or will it be a theme for the entire season? Anyone know...what are they thinking of using this on or marketing/branding, etc.?

Anyone????

They probably just made it for the last game and leaked it now because that made the most sense. I would passive-aggressively question it until they hand you a marketing plan.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Perhaps as a logo on the uniforms, signage in the stadium and around campus. They have been putting up billboards all over town and they need to try and drive traffic north for games, perhaps they use some of that billboard space.

There are plenty of things they can do with the logo. Will any of it make a difference? That is the real question I think.