Rb Ford Dismissed From Usf

gangrene

RB Ford dismissed from USF

I don't usually post about our possibilities of getting dismissed players from BCS programs but, since we now have his former coach...

Anyway, he's a Junior and has had multiple issues at USF. I don't think he ever redshirted at USF, so I guess it's possible he could transfer here, use his redshirt, and still have one year of eligibility. He was a Rivals 4-star prospect out of HS.

No thanks on Mike Ford.

Other dismissed players (From Dave Campbells Texas Football)

Suphur Springs HS QB Tyrik Rollison, National top 100, committed to Auburn will leave at the end of the 2010 spring semester, to transfer to Sam Houston-

Rhett Bomar move. UH coach Kevin Sumlin, has dismissed AJ Dugat,Parade AA, and WR Ari Tatum-top 5 receiver in Texas HS football.

• Downvote 1

I don't usually post about our possibilities of getting dismissed players from BCS programs but, since we now have his former coach...

Anyway, he's a Junior and has had multiple issues at USF. I don't think he ever redshirted at USF, so I guess it's possible he could transfer here, use his redshirt, and still have one year of eligibility. He was a Rivals 4-star prospect out of HS.

the article said he was a senior and it doesn't seem worth the headache even if he were a junior.

Edited by Green Crazy

come on now, why even post something like this???

• Downvote 2