New Sign For Tonight

UNTflyer

That sign is great. Maybe we can fire Lee Jackson and hire Dr. Bataille as Chancellor. At least she has an academic background.

Next, begin looking at the regents and follow the trail to Austin. Start looking at motives for why removing the spearhead of our recent and rapid developement would be important and to whom.

I've been involved with UNT for 25+ years and every time we are on the verge of taking that one "big" step, we find a way to screw it up. Here we go again...

As many have said before, this whole thing just doesn't sit (smell) right.

• Upvote 2

Flyer...bring the sign out for this Saturday's game...they changed the start time to 3PM...so why not? If they can change my Saturday schedule (and many others I would think) then the venue be darned!!!! laugh.gif Bring out the "Keep Denton Beautiful" sign this Saturday!!!!!