For Those Of You Needing Avatars

Harry

http://www.gomeangre...nks&showlink=16

I have listed a link above for those of you who still haven't uploaded an avatar or lost theirs in the board upgrade. Our official design partner is Mean Green World which is run by the great Smitty from the board. You can easily download very cool avatars from his site at no charge. I think the new board is great for avatars and I encourage everyone to use them.

One last note on Smitty and MeanGreenWorld.com. He has been a true partner to GoMeanGreen.com in terms of providing design expertise. He is truly talented and is also a very loyal Mean Green fan and supporter. If you have any business needs in the area of websites or design please give his advertising, design and marketing company Wordsmith Studios your consideration.

GMG!

Second on the love and appreciation for Smitty. He's a great fan, and a big supporter of the North Texas athletics community, both official and unofficial.

He's the one who created the "Kneeling Man" logo and banner for TakeAKnee.net, and the favicon that shows up on your address bar or favorites menu when you visit or bookmark us.

We have some shady characters of questionable moral fiber in our fan base, but Smitty isn't one of them. He's an exceptional talent and exceptional person, and we're all fortunate to have him as part of our community.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1