New Athetic Fundraiser Hired

Harry

623419.jpeg

Looks like he comes from Louisville, graduated from Ohio and played football there.

http://www.dentonrc.com/sharedcontent/dws/drc/sports/college/stories/DRC_UNT_hiring_0211.108a027be.html

http://www.uoflsports.com/school-bio/lou-cjones.html

Was this position recently created, or is this a replacement hire for someone who left the program?

Nice to see his experience with raising funds for athletic venues.

Welcome to the Mean Green Nation Coop!

Ohio is a great school for sports administration degrees. Still, I hope he is already stalking up on brown shirts to make this is a smooth transition for our fan base.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Remember we lost Mandy, Clinkscale, and Chris Gannon. Not sure which one he is replacing but we sure needed to hire someone to keep whatever fundraising momentum we had going.

Exactly. I think he is the first of 2-3 hires depending on who is landed.

Wondering if anyone with a degree from UNT is qualified to do this job? One wonders why UNT had to hire an Ohio grad. Is no member of the Mean Green Nation qulaified or do none ever apply for these positons? Just asking. I welcome our new Mean Green nation member and will do all I can to help any way I can to see him be a success.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Remember we lost Mandy, Clinkscale, and Chris Gannon. Not sure which one he is replacing but we sure needed to hire someone to keep whatever fundraising momentum we had going.

Its not so much we lost Mandy, as it was more related to the fact, its hard to raise money when everybody hates you.

• Upvote 1

Wondering if anyone with a degree from UNT is qualified to do this job? One wonders why UNT had to hire an Ohio grad. Is no member of the Mean Green Nation qulaified or do none ever apply for these positons? Just asking. I welcome our new Mean Green nation member and will do all I can to help any way I can to see him be a success.

How about you? This sounds like a perfect job for you.

Edited by SilverEagle
  • Upvote 1

He's taking greg mcqueen's job. Who, if you tried to work with him, was a ROADY ( retired on active duty).

If he does anyhthing he'd beat greg.

I didn't think McQueen was dedicated to athletic fundraising.