Skyrocketing Deficits, Unemployment

$459 billion. Obama's first deficit was $1.2 trillion.

What does it matter what it is spent on? No, sir, you can't use that "one-off" argument when Bush's deficit spending was caused by 9/11 and the War in Iraq, not by attempting to increase the size and scope of government.

That's like a fat guy saying, "I'll go on a diet after this pie-eating contest."

Show me where economists agree to a consensus on ANYTHING? We can look at history and see that government spending did nothing to get us out of the Great Depression. Creating "make work" jobs and bloating GDP numbers with unsustainable government spending is not how you avoid a Depression scenario, but we seem to following the same FDR policies which wound up making the Depression even worse. It took a 4-year war where rationing and sacrifice and jubilation of winning spurred an economic boom.

I don't need any talking points, sir. I am an educated man and can think for myself.

My aplogies sir, I will keep an eye out for that in the future.