News Flash - Thetastygreek Hates Traditions From The State Of Texas

This Statement slipped out of an Ouzo soaked TheTastyGreek at a resent event. TheTastyGreek said something to extent of, "Texas is full of F'ing Pickup Trucks, Cowboy Boots and beer all things which should have died in the last century, you know go the way of the Dinosaur. What this state needs is more sandals, Vespa scooters, and Ouzo."

I knew I was to take to being offended, I mean son what kind of individual living in the State of Texas hates Trucks? And Beer, how in the hell can beer be a bad thing? I had never thought I would hear something that UN-AMERICAN I was so discouraged I just did not know what to think, I was wondering what is this world coming to? My poor boots, I had nothing left to say. Maybe I am old, maybe I just don't get it no more. Gather the boys and take me down to the lower 40 and just shoot me in the head. A Texas with out Beer, no sir I will not live in that Texas.

The next day I woke up thinking I am not that old maybe I need find out what this BS TheTastyGreek was spouting out? Grown Men wearing sandals outside the locker room or off the beach? Not likely. To imply a Scooter over a Truck, well I knew that was out of the question as well. I mean we have all heard the Jokes about a scooter is like pick'n up a fat girl. Both are fun to ride as long as your friends don't find out.

So this really left Ouzo, I got the idea this was some sort of Drink but it doesn't sound very appealing. So I looked it up here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ouzo

and I tell you folks it did not get much better, here is a quote from wikipedia:

Modern ouzo distillation largely took off in the 19th century following Greek independence, with much production centered on the island of Lesbos, which claims to be the originator of the drink and remains a major producer. When absinthe fell into disfavour in the early 20th century ouzo is one of the products whose popularity may have gained (it was once called "a substitute for absinthe without the wormwood".)[2] In 1932, ouzo producers developed the method of distillation using copper stills[citation needed], which is now considered[weasel words] the canonically proper method of production. One of the largest producers of ouzo today is Varvayanis (Βαρβαγιάννης), located in the town of Plomari in the southeast portion of the island, while in the same town pistillate (Πιστιλαδή), a variety of high quality ouzo, is also distilled.

The only way I am going to drink a product of Lesbos, is if I am the third wheel at that party, I tell you what.

Then I read more, it turns out this Ouzo product is favored by or based of something called anise, I mean holly Sh#t, thats Greek for anus I think.

In the end all I know is you better watch out for this guy.

• Upvote 5

The only way I am going to drink a product of Lesbos, is if I am the third wheel at that party, I tell you what.

It's true. Nothing beats the taint sweat running off Rosie O and her partner filtered and handed to me in a cup.

That's what you meant, right?

• Upvote 1

It's true. Nothing beats the taint sweat running off Rosie O and her partner filtered and handed to me in a cup.

That's what you meant, right?

I was still thinking Ouzo, and I can't say fat hairy women were the first image that came to mind, I guess it depends on the person and what turns them on. I guess we know its Rosie O for you!

I can't even type that without chills.ph34r.gif

Now THAT was some high quality slander. Bravo, sir.

I think the last time I was that impressed with your focus and dedication was when you hosted the world's largest American Flag Burning at your heavily armed compound near Waco.

I can't say I agree with your outlandish, hateful political ideology... But I do recognize the passion behind your convictions.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Now THAT was some high quality slander. Bravo, sir.

I think the last time I was that impressed with your focus and dedication was when you hosted the world's largest American Flag Burning at your heavily armed compound near Waco.

I can't say I agree with your outlandish, hateful political ideology... But I do recognize the passion behind your convictions.

Sir I will have you know the flags in question were in tatters and disposed of in the proper matter as American tradition indicates, and I will remind you my compound in Waco is heavily armored.

• Upvote 1

Sir I will have you know the flags in question were in tatters and disposed of in the proper matter as American tradition indicates, and I will remind you my compound in Waco is heavily armored.

I'm not sure where in appropriate tradition it says you're supposed to urinate on the flags before and after burning, but I'll trust your expertise in the area and give you credit for doing it the right way.

I'm not sure where in appropriate tradition it says you're supposed to urinate on the flags before and after burning, but I'll trust your expertise in the area and give you credit for doing it the right way.

Well I am not going to lie to you after the beer drinking there tends to be a bit of urination but I have no recollection of any urination on or near the flags.

• Upvote 1

mora-playoffs.jpg

Ouzo? Don't talk about -- Ouzo? You kidding me? Ouzo? I just hope we can have a beer! Another beer.

This Statement slipped out of an Ouzo soaked TheTastyGreek at a resent event.

While it is no surprise to learn that you attend events specifically about resenting things (country, god, kittens, apple-pie filled with baseballs), I must admit some surprise and disappointment that Tasty was attending as well. Mods, as Tasty is a high ranking leader in the Mean Green Army, I feel this thread must be moved to the UNT NEWS forums as it has dire implications for our leadership.