Anyone At The Pourhouse Tonight

dml7007

Wondering how the event was? Attendance? any interesting news or stories. I wish I could have atteneded but out of state.

It was awesome. Crowd was slow to come in I guess due to the weather , but there was free food and by the end it was standing room only. All the coaches were in attendance and I got to meet new OC Mike Canales , very nice man

RV said that the endzones will probably be black with green lettering and outlined in white for the new stadium

Edited by NT03
  • Upvote 2

And SOW on the 50 yard line? (and helmets, please?)

He did say the SOW would be on the field yes , but there are NCAA rules that they have to look at first to determine where it would be placed and how big it could be.

NCAA doesn't allow things to be in certain places , can't be too big , can't interfer with yardlines etc

Also it should be noted. George Dunham has been in Miami all week with 1310 covering the SuperBowl. He flew back in just for the day to help out and witness this event. He flew back late Wed night.

Edited by NT03
  • Upvote 2

He did say the SOW would be on the field yes , but there are NCAA rules that they have to look at first to determine where it would be placed and how big it could be.

NCAA doesn't allow things to be in certain places , can't be too big , can't interfer with yardlines etc

From aerial photos looks like the rule is the logo has to stay between the hash marks...

DSCF2632.jpg

http://www.graffsturffarms.com/images/projects/folsomField.jpg

http://img4.imageshack.us/i/franklinfieldaerial.jpg/

Edited by NT80

There was a bunch. RV said that hopefully we will not be able to fit everyone in the room. Well every seat was taken and people were lined up along the sides so I would say we already have. I would say 50+ were there.

While I wasn't able to attend this event I too have been to NT events at the Pourhouse that were packed. Any idea where the party would move to when the train starts to fill up even more?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1