According To The Chat On Mgs

emmitt01

Quote from Coach Canales-

"I met with the kids yesterday, they have to understand something that Herm Edwards told me.

Playing football at any level is not a given right, its a priveledge and an honor. I want them to understand its an honor and they need to respect the opportunity given to them.

We are going to respect the teams we play, but fear nobody. But it's all buisness when we step on the field and our mindset is going to be "we are going to beat you"

We aren't going to fear anyone we play and I don't want our players to think that."

Quote from Coach Canales-

"I met with the kids yesterday, they have to understand something that Herm Edwards told me.

Playing football at any level is not a given right, its a priveledge and an honor. I want them to understand its an honor and they need to respect the opportunity given to them.

We are going to respect the teams we play, but fear nobody. But it's all buisness when we step on the field and our mindset is going to be "we are going to beat you"

We aren't going to fear anyone we play and I don't want our players to think that."

That's a nice and motivational line...and Todge said it when he got here.

I'm not saying, I'm just sayin...

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 6

Draylen Ross moving to TE. I didn't see that one coming , I thought he was one of our better DTs last year during spring practices. It's a good move once we get into the redzone it will be like having another OL

That may be why he's moving to TE (being the best of a group that jsut wasnt very good)

Antonio Johnson, 6-6, 270, will be a DT. DE Michael Miller weighs in at 260. OL recruit, Richard Abbe, 6-4, 290, Lubbock Monterey, will be a DT, as per Coach Nelson

The meangreensports page says OL. Based on his athletisiscm, I would guess left tackle.