Congratulations To Tasty Greek

Harry

capt%2520brass%5B1%5D.jpg

Congrats TG on a rapid rise up the ranks! Remember you can give poster reputation points by clicking + or - in the lower right hand corner of the screen. You can view your current reputation in your profile section located at the upper right hand corner of the screen.

Thank you, thank you.

I credit my fanatical zeal for basketball and love of testicle-related linguistic trivia. And all the little people who made it possible.

Looking at the Members section... I'm locked in a dogfight with KingDL1 for highest overall reputation. It's an honor to be up there with him. Though I'm amazed he hasn't gotten more -1's, considering all the terrible things he's said about your mothers. Awful, vulgar things... But I'm sure you all have your reasons for supporting him.

If you all can get past the fact that he hates America and all that we stand for, and that he killed your childhood pets... Who am I to question the wisdom of such a fine group of people? I salute your forgiving natures.

Sorry Tasty. The dude flies and scubas. We fear giving him negative points because we're not safe on land, water, or in the sky. He's like all three Centurions rolled up into one. You're gonna lose.

centuri1.jpg

• Upvote 3

Sorry Tasty. The dude flies and scubas. We fear giving him negative points because we're not safe on land, water, or in the sky. He's like all three Centurions rolled up into one. You're gonna lose.

centuri1.jpg

Well, he's NOT like the token black 4th or native american 5th Centurions that they brought in after the first series of episodes.

Am I saying King DL1 is racist against minority Centurions? I would never make that sort of accusation. I'm just pointing out facts. I leave it to you fine, wise people to draw your own conclusions.

Also, I actually had (and almost certainly still have, boxed up somewhere at my parents' house) a blue Centurion jumpsuit that was part of one of the greatest Halloween costumes I've ever had in my life.

So if you're basing your rankings on Centurions-related associations... I think I'm the logical choice.

And if I had any +1s to give (not sure what's going on... I don't remember ranking anyone all day), you'd have gotten one for the Centurions reference. Bonus points if you can somehow tie this situation into MASK.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

We can all easily envision TG's ego getting out of control here. So, as a public service, here is the Top Ten Captains greater than Tasty Greek:

10 - Captain Morgan

9 - Captain Insane-O

8 - Captain Bligh

7 - Captain Jack Sparrow

6 - Captain Kirk

5 - Captain Picard

4 - Captain Ahab

3 - Rangers Captain

2 - Cap'n Crunch

1 - Captain Jonas Grumby

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

We can all easily envision TG's ego getting out of control here. So, as a public service, here is the Top Ten Captains greater than Tasty Greek:

10 - Captain Morgan

9 - Captain Insane-O

8 - Captain Bligh

7 - Captain Jack Sparrow

6 - Captain Kirk

5 - Captain Picard

4 - Captain Ahab

3 - Rangers Captain

2 - Cap'n Crunch

1 - Captain Jonas Grumby

You could have accomplished the same thing with a much shorter list of Officers his credibility most resembled:

1. Captain & Tennille

• Upvote 1

10 - Captain Morgan

9 - Captain Insane-O

8 - Captain Bligh

7 - Captain Jack Sparrow

6 - Captain Kirk

5 - Captain Picard

4 - Captain Ahab

3 - Rangers Captain

2 - Cap'n Crunch

1 - Captain Jonas Grumby

Sorry brah, any top ten list of captains without Captain Planet, Captain America, or Captain D's lacks credibility.

• Upvote 1

Well, he's NOT like the token black 4th or native american 5th Centurions that they brought in after the first series of episodes.

Am I saying King DL1 is racist against minority Centurions? I would never make that sort of accusation. I'm just pointing out facts. I leave it to you fine, wise people to draw your own conclusions.

Also, I actually had (and almost certainly still have, boxed up somewhere at my parents' house) a blue Centurion jumpsuit that was part of one of the greatest Halloween costumes I've ever had in my life.

So if you're basing your rankings on Centurions-related associations... I think I'm the logical choice.

And if I had any +1s to give (not sure what's going on... I don't remember ranking anyone all day), you'd have gotten one for the Centurions reference. Bonus points if you can somehow tie this situation into MASK.

What the hell did I walk into?

Wow I will just hide nowph34r.gif .

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Now do I get blackballed also?

Will it help if I invite everyone to tailgate with me? I have cheesy balls.

One note of warning for anyone who's considering tailgating with KingDL1- I once saw him beat an elderly woman to death with a sock full of double-A batteries.

I'm sure he had a good reason, though. No need to let it bias your opinions of him. :P

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

One note of warning for anyone who's considering tailgating with KingDL1- I once saw him beat an elderly woman to death with a sock full of double-A batteries.

I'm sure he had a good reason, though. No need to let it bias your opinions of him. tongue.gif

Now to be clear that was a large sock full of soda cans, and well she double dipped what was I supposed to do?

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

My Top 5 Favorite Captians :

1> Lou Albano

2> Morgan

3> Kangaroo

4> Tasty

5> Crunch

You are in good company my friend

I'm a Major now, buddy. It's been a very productive day.

People love it when you slander a gentleman and throw out murder accusations. And share interesting etymological information and slag on the fanciness of our basketball arena.

Major-Payne.jpg

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I'm sure he had a good reason, though. No need to let it bias your opinions of him. :P

Dang, is it like, "eat this b*itch"?

Edited by eulessismore
  • Upvote 1

I'm a Major now, buddy. It's been a very productive day.

People love it when you slander a gentleman and throw out murder accusations. And share interesting etymological information and slag on the fanciness of our basketball arena.

Major-Payne.jpg

I should point out I have ice cold beer at my Tailgate also.

Beer!

• Upvote 4