Dallas Desire Of The Lingerie Football League

I've never been to a game in Grand Prairie. Has anyone else kept up with this team and their league? I'm pretty impressed with how hard they hit and how well some of the teams throw and catch. Dallas appears to have a fairly solid team(their 3-1 and made the playoffs which are down in Florida), and their QB can throw well. Below is their game this past October against San Diego.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqBeGdSODQs&feature=related

Here's their team webpage, which has a video of their upset lost to Seattle as well as other game highlights. There's some fairly intense exchanges in the lockerroom before and after the game. Check out how afterwards Seattle has to go out and sign autographs and meet the fans. That's acknowledging your fan base if I ever saw it.

http://www.lflus.com/dallasdesire/

Rick

Edited by FirefightnRick
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Curtis, have you ref'ed any of their games or know anyone who does? I'm curious as to what kind of pay the athletes and staff and referees get for the games?

Rick

I recently read that Tommy Lasorda used to pay girls to play these games in front of him.

Curtis, have you ref'ed any of their games or know anyone who does? I'm curious as to what kind of pay the athletes and staff and referees get for the games?

Rick

Actually, from what I understand, they're currently dealing with some legal issues over people across the board not getting paid.

• Upvote 1