Florida Atlantic 2/4/10

Very Impressive showing tonight top to bottom. It was nice not having your back and forth , down to the wire conference game vs a pretty good opponent.

Up next , FIU. I really hate the way we match up with them.

I wonder if the team had a hard time finding a hotel down there with the Super Bowl going on ?

Very Impressive showing tonight top to bottom. It was nice not having your back and forth , down to the wire conference game vs a pretty good opponent.

Up next , FIU. I really hate the way we match up with them.

I wonder if the team had a hard time finding a hotel down there with the Super Bowl going on ?

Keep Knox away from Eugene Robinson.

interesting rotation of clearing the bench and bringing in a new 5 . I was scared when JJ did that. But, hey, I guess it's our version of 2 minutes of Hell for the opponents....lol. Opponents will quake in their shoes with Cam Spencer and Alzee coming off the bench....lol.

Seriously though, I am happy that Alzee did well. This could be a huge confidence boost for him.

I hope Eric did not reaggravate something. He's been playing so well.

I really thought we would get o'sullivan into the game at some point for FAU. Lol. We yelled for him practically the whole second half.

Y'all really got on that 1 FAU fan's nerve. All he did is egg you on though. Watching 50 try his best to fake out the Pit Crew was pretty funny as well.

The best half of basketball by far by this team this year. I made the trip North hoping for a Mean Green win but not expecting a blowout. Nice game by the men, lets hope this team gets on a streak.

Now, if we could only average the time outs called by T Dodge and JJ. smile.gif

• Upvote 2

The best half of basketball by far by this team this year. I made the trip North hoping for a Mean Green win but not expecting a blowout. Nice game by the men, lets hope this team gets on a streak.

+1 for you sir.

Glad you made the trip and caught one of the best performances of the year

+1 from me as well. Let's build on this!*

*Meaning the team. Not us, although I'd love to share a six foot sub with you some day.