Canales Hired To Lead Mean Green Offense

Harry

It says I'm out of +1s for the day. :(

If I weren't such a positive poster already, I'd do right by you, too. Will you settle for a slow clap?

The Mean Green Gentleman from the West Coast district gladly yields a point on behalf of his constituent from the Aegean Territory. Nicely done 96.

The competition for the quarterback job will be open in spring practice, which will give Nathan Tune and Derek Thompson a shot to compete with Riley Dodge

The true sports writer "vito" still refuses to show some love for the local boys....I believe the now healthy Chase Baine will heat things up in the spring....quicker than both of the above mentioned. Great Hire Coach Dodge !!!

Humm, QB competitions again and TDodge isn't involved? This should be real interesting if Canales wants to go in a different direction. BTW, I noticed his bio says he has a Soph son playing QB at Utah and another 18 year old son too, plus younger one? Humm.

Looks like among the other experiences Coach Canales gained, he also studied under Dickey in the "playsheet in my pants" formation. Ah, the memories!

Dickey-esque

YES!!!! AWESOME!!!!!!

What's Canales' favorite soda? I'd like to volunteer to follow him around carrying one.

This is one of the best double whammy threads in a long time, wow new coach with great D1a experience and Vito has confirmed Dodge is giving him control. Just WOW!!

A great start to this weekend, there will be dancing in the streets!

I just may get all my season ticket holders back in my group after all. 7 wins seems possible next season, am I on the Kool-Aid now?

This is old but to me it feels like a long time since I was really excited this time of year about our football team

Edited by KingDL1
  • Upvote 1

This is one of the best double whammy threads in a long time, wow new coach with great D1a experience and Vito has confirmed Dodge is giving him control. Just WOW!!

A great start to this weekend, there will be dancing in the streets!

I just may get all my season ticket holders back in my group after all. 7 wins seems possible next season, am I on the Kool-Aid now?

This is old but to me it feels like a long time since I was really excited this time of year about our football team

Im sure that he would not have come here if he didn't have control over the Offense! If we win he leaves for another school who pays more. If we don't win we have a new head coach. This is a win-win situation for everybody!

This is the happiest I have been regarding our football program in well over a year. Now there is no excuse...we have the tools...we have the staff....we had better make a strong run at the Conference Championship next year. Those of you settling for a 4-5 game win season next year are selling our talents and abilities short. Troy should be the only issue for us next year (maybe MTSU)...all others will fall to our wrath.