Denison Qb/wr

Harry

My word, the amount of inferiority complex around here is awe inspirirng.

no inferiority, I would rather keep my UNT degree than a Rice degree, what good does it for Vito to make that comment unless it was directly from the player? If a quote from player then that is fine, but for Vito to constantly throw barbs is getting old.

no inferiority, I would rather keep my UNT degree than a Rice degree, what good does it for Vito to make that comment unless it was directly from the player? If a quote from player then that is fine, but for Vito to constantly throw barbs is getting old.

Sorry, but I have to agree with CBL and Vito...as much as I love UNT, a Rice degree is held in higher regards in most fields of study...just as degrees from Stanford, Harvard, Yale, etc would be.

Yeah, I love North Texas and I'm proud of the education I got here, too.

But if Rice (or Duke, or Northwestern, etc.) wanted to pay for 18 year old me to go to school there... And in the case of Rice, grant me the exceedingly difficult opportunity to come in as a Texas resident (from what I understand, they emphasize academic recruitment from outside the state and particularly from outside the greater Houston area)... I would jump on it in a heartbeat.

Any kid with the grades and the brain to get in to a school like that, even if it's athletically assisted, should seize that opportunity and never let it go. Congrats to the kid. No matter what happens on the field, if he takes care of business in class, he should be able to write his own ticket in life.

Edited by TheTastyGreek
  • Upvote 1