Cindy And Meghan Mccain

I used to really like John McCain back in 2002 (and earlier) when he was a true maverick. That was before the right wing faction of the Republican party (led by Carl Rove) emasculated him during the 02 primaries. But fortunately his wife and daughter haven't been "fixed".

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/conte...0012004764.html

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Darn those monolithic hard-hearted Republicans who want to take us back to the 19th century! Silver, you just crack me up. This...this is what you want to hang your hat on and jab the opponents of gay-marriage with? By the way, not all opponents of gay-marriage are conservatives and Republicans. I know that might just surprise you, but it's true. There are plenty of folks on the left and in the Democratic party that support a traditional view of marriage. But, you might have missed that little fact. Last time I looked, Dick Chaney had a gay-daughter. Do you really think just because one is a Republican that they cannot have any interest in supporting gay issues? And if one is a democrat or liberal that they automatically support gay-marriage? In case you didn't know it, there are gay republicans, and even straight democrats :lol: . Shock of all shock to your system I am sure, but it's true. Imagine that!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention...big news story, might just have missed it. Do you think this will swing the deal in California? All those folks who support the traditional view of marriage in California will now just give it up because McCain's wife has decided to come out in support of a gay issue referendum in California????? It has been absolutely no secret that McCain's daughter was active in this area and has been for some time. Breaking news, here, Silver. Quite the scoop. :lol::lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Darn those monolithic hard-hearted Republicans who want to take us back to the 19th century! Silver, you just crack me up. This...this is what you want to hang your hat on and jab the opponents of gay-marriage with? By the way, not all opponents of gay-marriage are conservatives and Republicans. I know that might just surprise you, but it's true. There are plenty of folks on the left and in the Democratic party that support a traditional view of marriage. But, you might have missed that little fact. Last time I looked, Dick Chaney had a gay-daughter. Do you really think just because one is a Republican that they cannot have any interest in supporting gay issues? And if one is a democrat or liberal that they automatically support gay-marriage? In case you didn't know it, there are gay republicans, and even straight democrats :lol: . Shock of all shock to your system I am sure, but it's true. Imagine that!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention...big news story, might just have missed it. Do you think this will swing the deal in California? All those folks who support the traditional view of marriage in California will now just give it up because McCain's wife has decided to come out in support of a gay issue referendum in California????? It has been absolutely no secret that McCain's daughter was active in this area and has been for some time. Breaking news, here, Silver. Quite the scoop. :lol::lol:

You know. Your reponse(s) reminds me of a critique given to a friend of mine who (as a young poet) submitted his poetry to an English professor at UTA for "feedback". One of the critiques of one of his poems was "says very little in great detail"....... :thumbsup:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1