Board Upgrades Coming In The Next 2-3 Days

Harry

We are implementing a message board upgrade that should take place in the next couple of days. It could potentially take the board down for a short period of time, probably 20 minutes to one hour max (if at all) and we will try to keep you posted. The latest version of the software has several cool features including an improved registration process and near and dear to my heart--it is iphone friendly! In addition, we are adding a new GoMeanGreen.com photo Gallery that can be used by members. This will only require GoMeanGreen.com registration/membership and should be much easier to navigate and use than Flickr.

All of your history, posts and information should remain unchanged. We will likely have to make some modifications to the skins on the board so I apologize in advance for the board looking a little drab as we update the logos etc...anyway thanks for your contributions to the board!

If you enjoy your time here please spread the gospel and as always your support of our sponsors is appreciated!

GoMeanGreen!

Very seriously. Posts will be rated by other members and those who receive high ratings on their posts will receive special badges and recognition in their avatar. More to come on that but this board has a lot of neat features that will encourage and reward quality content.

Very seriously. Posts will be rated by other members and those who receive high ratings on their posts will receive special badges and recognition in their avatar. More to come on that but this board has a lot of neat features that will encourage and reward quality content.

Fantastic news. Will different forums have different voting expectations? What if someone is an A level football poster, C level basketball poster and an D level Non-UNT Sports poster?

Fantastic news. Will different forums have different voting expectations? What if someone is an A level football poster, C level basketball poster and an D level Non-UNT Sports poster?

Im more worried about the F rated football poster , A rated unt news poster and the G rated non-unt sports poster

I predict a multimodal distribution of approval/disapproval with minimal cross-polar overlap.

Im more worried about the F rated football poster , A rated unt news poster and the G rated non-unt sports poster

If there's one thing we don't have to worry about, it's bitter posters using this feature to try to settle personal slights or issues or advance an agenda.

• Upvote 2

If there's one thing we don't have to worry about, it's bitter posters using this feature to try to settle personal slights or issues or advance an agenda.

You be Jack, I'll be Ralph, and everyone else gets to compete to be Simon and Piggy.

This is going to be an interesting transition.

• Upvote 1

You're totally the Dan Brown code-master. With that secret message, you ought to be getting at least a few positive grades from parts of the board.

• Upvote 1

You be Jack, I'll be Ralph, and everyone else gets to compete to be Simon and Piggy.

This is going to be an interesting transition.

The symbolism will be heavy when you smash KRAM's specs...

Whoa - good question. My first thought is the rankings should be on all boards but I will need to see if that is even possible. Baby steps for now!