Beleive La. Tech Has Hired A New Coach

MeanGreen61

Funny how you call out ATLDawg for posting about the situation on the SunBelt message board because it's not "sunbelt related" then turn around and post this on the UNT message board

NCAABBS

Not that I care , because I like to know what goes on down the road at LaTech so I welcome the info , i'm just sayin

Messsage boards are fun ;)

Edited by NT03

It's relevant to us because we view ourselves as equal or better than La Tech in the college football food chain. It is a good, regional comparison.

To me, it demonstrates that other schools in our similar situation (financially, non-AQ) can go after coordinator-level guys at AQ schools. Thus, we will have no excuse for not doing the same when our position opens again.

8-5 will not get it done in Soonerland. Being 8-5 in Norman is like going 2-10 in Denton. Just saying...but, I also think you missed the sarcasm in the original post.

But were they competitive in those five losses?? I think that's the key question the Sooners should be asking themselves. :unsure:

Again, with the lack of expectations for UNT....I just don't get it. I know we're not anywhere near the caliber of program that OU is, but why is it ok for OU fans/alumni to be upset with an 8-5 record whereas UNT should be happy we were a competitive 2-10?? Kram - if you can make me understand that, I'll stop my bitching about the snail's pace of our OC interviewing process.

Funny how you call out ATLDawg for posting about the situation on the SunBelt message board because it's not "sunbelt related" then turn around and post this on the UNT message board

NCAABBS

Not that I care , because I like to know what goes on down the road at LaTech so I welcome the info , i'm just sayin

Messsage boards are fun ;)

I like to rattle his chain on the Belt board. :rolleyes: