Conspiracy Theory For The Week

emmitt01

I heard a radio ad a few days ago for Academy sports and outdoors. In the ad they advertise that several of their area stores will be opening at a "special time" right after the B©S title game to sell Longhorn gear.

That means they had to have employees scheduled to come in at 10 or 11pm for tonight. Why would you do such a thing unless the fix was in? I'm calling it right now, if Texas wins tonight it was rigged and Academy knows about it. :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Please, pretty please, before you type, recognize the sarcasm fellas.

The same thing is probably going on at the Alabama Academy stores. However, I can see a BcS fix for tu. The SEC has won all titles since, well, since tu and vince young. That game was held where? Pasadena. Talentwise, its a Bama victory. However, if it is a close game, expect some help to go tu's way.

I heard a radio ad a few days ago for Academy sports and outdoors. In the ad they advertise that several of their area stores will be opening at a "special time" right after the B©S title game to sell Longhorn gear.

That means they had to have employees scheduled to come in at 10 or 11pm for tonight. Why would you do such a thing unless the fix was in? I'm calling it right now, if Texas wins tonight it was rigged and Academy knows about it. :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Put the crack pipe down son...come on,,,,you can do it.

http://www.wsfa.com/Global/story.asp?S=11780955

It's a national chain and this thread was started in jest. It must really be hard for some of you guys to function on a daily basis. I hope you have good secretaries, seeing eye dogs or reinforced helmets, because the world is a scary, mystifying place without someone watching your back.

Heh!

I saw this same thing last Sunday. Matter of fact, I went over to Academy in White Settlement looking for boots, and joked that they felt pretty confident to be putting that ad out considering the game hadn't been played yet. None of them were that 'excited' at the prospect of working those hours, from what they were saying.