Texas Tech / Michigan State

greenjoe

I thought this was cool.

A leaf flutters down and down and settles on the green "S" of Michigan State. And the caption comes on and says, "We've always been green."

unt had a similar phrase and logo in the last north texan for its recycling program. something like "yes, we "mean" green."

A marketing genius needs to join the city of Arlington. Did anyone see the tragic commercial for the City of Arlington during the Cotton Bowl Classic? Yet another reason Arlington should have never been given that gem of Stadium opportunity. If I was Jerry Jones I would immeidately send them a commercial to run during future events. Look at the class and excitement of the San Antonio commercial during the Alamo Bowl and that travesty the City of Arlington put out earlier - terrible!

Rooting for Tech tonight. Leach built a beast and can't wait to see where he does it next. Welcome back to college football Texas A&M. You shall soon return to some Big 12 relevance.

GUNS UP!

GMG!!!

A marketing genius needs to join the city of Arlington. Did anyone see the tragic commercial for the City of Arlington during the Cotton Bowl Classic? Yet another reason Arlington should have never been given that gem of Stadium opportunity. If I was Jerry Jones I would immeidately send them a commercial to run during future events. Look at the class and excitement of the San Antonio commercial during the Alamo Bowl and that travesty the City of Arlington put out earlier - terrible!

Rooting for Tech tonight. Leach built a beast and can't wait to see where he does it next. Welcome back to college football Texas A&M. You shall soon return to some Big 12 relevance.

GUNS UP!

GMG!!!

Do you think there is a chance Leach will end up at A&M if they can ever come to their senses and fire Sherman or did you see something in this team against Georgia?

Wouldn't that be awesome to see Leach stay in the Big 12 South and take it to the Tech Admin every year:)

I have never liked the Sherman hire. Didn't understand it then and there is no reason A&M should be off the college football map. Kind of like us - no reason why we should be off the Sun Belt map. Again, wherever Leach ends up he will build a winner and kids will flock to play for him. You know he will sniff out primadonnas a heck of a lot better at his next stop.

gig'em!

GMG!!!

Guest GrayEagleOne

Wouldn't that be awesome to see Leach stay in the Big 12 South and take it to the Tech Admin every year:)

I have never liked the Sherman hire. Didn't understand it then and there is no reason A&M should be off the college football map. Kind of like us - no reason why we should be off the Sun Belt map. Again, wherever Leach ends up he will build a winner and kids will flock to play for him. You know he will sniff out primadonnas a heck of a lot better at his next stop.

gig'em!

GMG!!!

It won't happen because Mike Sherman is an Aggie and Mike Leach is the antithesis. Sherman had been an assistant at A&M and worked his way up to be head coach of the Green Bay Packers. The Aggies take care of their own. They are a difrferent breed of cat and anyone who's ever spent a day as a student or employ has been brainwashed. Leach has humiliated the Aggies and a persona non grata in College Station. Furthermore, Mike Leach strikes me as such an individualist that he would never adopt the Aggie tradition.

It won't happen because Mike Sherman is an Aggie and Mike Leach is the antithesis. Sherman had been an assistant at A&M and worked his way up to be head coach of the Green Bay Packers. The Aggies take care of their own. They are a difrferent breed of cat and anyone who's ever spent a day as a student or employ has been brainwashed. Leach has humiliated the Aggies and a persona non grata in College Station. Furthermore, Mike Leach strikes me as such an individualist that he would never adopt the Aggie tradition.

By "Aggie Tradition" you mean anything that's ever been done twice, right?

My son graduated from A & M in 2006. I determined that anything that happens at A & M twice, they call it a tradition and name a building after it.

Now make fun of them if you wish, but the football games are always sold out, people line up 3 and 4 deep to watch the Corp of Cadets march in, and there's a waiting list for a parking spot in the travel trailer/motor home parking lot.

Crazy ? Yes. Loyal ? They're always there. who ever the coach is.

GO MEAN GREEN