Dunham's Son Headed To Unt

Brett Vito

I am so tired of reading this kind of stuff.

What would you have Dodge do, forfiet.

So, according to you, Dodge should tell the rest of his team "I'm sorry, but we will have to forfiet the remainder of the ballgame. Our starting QB and his backup are both out for the rest of the game. Defense, I know you just got a big stop. I know you are still playing hard at the end of a long season. I know you have battled back into a game you were waaay behind in. Sorry guys, but we really should just surrender."

Instead, he is forced to burn a redshirt. The kid takes the team down the field, we score, and we are attempting an onside kick with a chance to win.

If you had been there, and seen they way those kids fought back...well, since I'm pretty sure you were not there... and since you don't have to consider that on the pee wee team you coach...how about you just give it a break.

EVERY kid on my pee wee team gets into the game, that's a league rule. Duh!!? If we keep winning we'll be state champs. Then I'll be very qualified to question Dodge's coaching.

I am so tired of reading this kind of stuff.

What would you have Dodge do, forfiet.

So, according to you, Dodge should tell the rest of his team "I'm sorry, but we will have to forfiet the remainder of the ballgame. Our starting QB and his backup are both out for the rest of the game. Defense, I know you just got a big stop. I know you are still playing hard at the end of a long season. I know you have battled back into a game you were waaay behind in. Sorry guys, but we really should just surrender."

Instead, he is forced to burn a redshirt. The kid takes the team down the field, we score, and we are attempting an onside kick with a chance to win.

If you had been there, and seen they way those kids fought back...well, since I'm pretty sure you were not there... and since you don't have to consider that on the pee wee team you coach...how about you just give it a break.

the radio announcers were there and questioned it too. it was a stupid decision.