Unt Football Banquet This Saturday

Green Dozer

Sorry if this has been posted, but the football banquet is Saturday night. I was just curious if anybody else would be there. The date caught me off guard as it usually has been in January. I know the highlight film will be pretty depressing, but at least think about coming out to say thanks to the team. None of these guys set out in August practice with a goal of having the kind of season we had. So, who is or isn't coming.

Anybody going? These banquets are sold to capacity every season. Your question makes it sound as if few people will be there.

I'll be there with my Bride.

I'm proud of the commitment these young men have made to our school. Each one has put a lot of time, effort, and hard work into representing The University of North Texas in it's highest profile endeavor.