Ft. Worth Bowl Will Match Air Force And Houston

SUMG

Didn't they play twice last year? I think the AF-Houston regular season game was the one moved to Dallas, due to Hurricane Ike.

If so.....this bowl game will be the third time these teams have met in 2 years.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dw...wl.2bb8fc7.html

Edited by SUMG

Didn't they play twice last year? I think the AF-Houston regular season game was the one moved to Dallas, due to Hurricane Ike.

If so.....this bowl game will be the third time these teams have met in 2 years.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dw...wl.2bb8fc7.html

I almost fell asleep reading this.

"Do me a favor. Just kick my ass, okay? Kick this ass for a man, that's all. Kick my ass. Enjoy. Come on. I'm not asking, I'm telling with this. Kick my ass."

Great movie...I finally saw it for the first time last weekend (how lame am I?). I pick him for my avatar specifically for this line. I figured this best reflects the state of our beloved football program at the moment.

Great movie...I finally saw it for the first time last weekend (how lame am I?). I pick him for my avatar specifically for this line. I figured this best reflects the state of our beloved football program at the moment.

:lol:

You know, I hadn't considered that as the reason for your avatar, but that's pretty hilarious (and pathetic) actually. Side note: I saw that movie when it came out at a theater in Austin, and you wouldn't believe the amount of people in the theater that thought the movie was about a real rock band.

I laughed so hard at that line that my sides ached and my heart went pitter pat.