Who's Going To Play Troy In The No Bowl?

SUMG

It won't be East Carolina, as had been projected.

One of the latest projections that I saw had the Trojans playing Southern Miss (which would be a rematch of last year's game).

And it looks like MTSU will definitely get a bowl.

I guess we'll know all the bowl matchups tonight.......right?

it would have been awesome if the louisiana schools would have won their last game. could you imagine 4 sun belt bowl teams???

and there is a possibility of two 10 win sun belt teams! the belt is getting better!

Edited by radiogreen

it would have been awesome if the louisiana schools would have won their last game. could you imagine 4 sun belt bowl teams???

and there is a possibility of two 10 win sun belt teams! the belt is getting better!

Yippee!!! Now we're the Baylor of the Sun Belt. "We may still be horrible, but check out or conference!"

Yippee!!! Now we're the Baylor of the Sun Belt. "We may still be horrible, but check out or conference!"

We're not even that. Baylor and Vandy are smart little brothers in their conferences: high academic standards, but not the size of the big programs.

We're the biggest school in our conference.

And with a High School coach at the helm we are our own unique joke.

We're not even that. Baylor and Vandy are smart little brothers in their conferences: high academic standards, but not the size of the big programs.

At least we got us some of the best fans on the planet. We are so lucky.

Keith

We are not the biggest school in our conference, FIU has over 42K students. 39K at their main campus. I don't think that FAU is too far behind - they got to 27 or 28K students and had to turn them away until construction could be completed. Middle is pretty big, too like 25K. But anyways, we are not the biggest in the Belt - FIU has that bragging right.

It won't be East Carolina, as had been projected.

One of the latest projections that I saw had the Trojans playing Southern Miss (which would be a rematch of last year's game).

And it looks like MTSU will definitely get a bowl.

I guess we'll know all the bowl matchups tonight.......right?

Hopefully, Houston. Im tired of seeing Houston in Fort Worth.

Corinth Eagle's post (and gobitchandcomplainabout everything.com) is what made this thread worthwhile

I guess we are going to have to put up with repetitive bitching, complaining, assorted pablum puking and snide remarks that question the intelligence of the "apologists" and AD staff from those that didnt get their way, until they do (get their way). Face it boys, this school, my school, will do nothing right until it gets rid of its head coach....and this type of thread will grace the board until then.

My name is Scott Campbell,

GMG

Corinth Eagle's post (and gobitchandcomplainabout everything.com) is what made this thread worthwhile

I guess we are going to have to put up with repetitive bitching, complaining, assorted pablum puking and snide remarks that question the intelligence of the "apologists" and AD staff from those that didnt get their way, until they do (get their way). Face it boys, this school, my school, will do nothing right until it gets rid of its head coach....and this type of thread will grace the board until then.

GMG

And this thread was approved all the way from Utah.

GMG

So you are on board with a snide remark about a cop ? Someone who puts his life on the line everyday for the sake of protecting others ?

But snide remarks about people who are happy about a football team who is 5 - 31 is unwarranted ?

So you are on board with a snide remark about a cop ? Someone who puts his life on the line everyday for the sake of protecting others ?

But snide remarks about people who are happy about a football team who is 5 - 31 is unwarranted ?

Protecting others doesn't give a cop a free pass on message boards. That's his job, this is a college message board......big difference. A lot of folks are unhappy but it doesn't really do any good to keep rehashing it over and over and over. Time to let the past be the past and look forward hopefully to a brighter future.

Edited by MeanGreen61

Protecting others doesn't give a cop a free pass on message boards. That's his job, this is a college message board......big difference. A lot of folks are unhappy but it doesn't really do any good to keep rehashing it over and over and over. Time to let the past be the past and look forward hopefully to a brighter future.

Who said anything about a free pass ? he was okay about a snide remark about being a cop , yet disagrees with snide reamarks about a football team.

You think pretending things are going to get better is any better ?

I probably do bitch too much and if anyone is offended then I'll stop for the time being until we get stomped by Clemson next year. Until then I'll be a super duper , positive ++++ MEEAN GREEN FAN

GMG!!

Edited by NT03

Who said anything about a free pass ? he was okay about a snide remark about being a cop , yet disagrees with snide reamarks about a football team.

You think pretending things are going to get better is any better ?

I probably do bitch too much and if anyone is offended then I'll stop for the time being until we get stomped by Clemson next year. Until then I'll be a super duper , positive ++++ MEEAN GREEN FAN

GMG!!

I doubt if folks are pretending things are going to get better. However, there's nothing wrong with hoping for better things in the future without continually dwelling on past negatives.

Edited by MeanGreen61

I doubt if folks are pretending things are going to get better. However, there's nothing wrong with hoping for better things in the future without continually dwelling on past negatives.

True -- but what I like is defacing the past positives to build up the current negatives. We need more of that.

Really? So MeanGreenWave's $100 bet that this team will win 7 games, with a request of information to make it a pact, along with a friendly legal threat for failure to comply if payment of said bet is skipped out on was just hot air?

Dang it!

Rick

He's not pretending...........he's a true beleiver or a long shot gambler :ph34r:

Edited by MeanGreen61