Wher Will The Wins Come From ? - Part Two

MeanGreen61

I guess that's why you play the game. To see who actually will win. I think UNT has a shot at every game BEFORE the opening whistle. You know I do because you have seen my game predictions... :lol: But, seriously, seven wins (if that really is the be all-end all) will be a real challenge. If K ST drops out and UNT can replace that game with a winnable one, chances improve dramatically. I am not about to predict wins/losses in December. I'll wait a bit and see what shapes up. It would/will be one of the great turnarounds in UNT's college football history to go from a two win to a seven win season in one year. Can happen, and "ill be in my seat at Fouts to see it happen.

GO MEAN GREEN...the off-season preparations had already better have begun.....I trust and believe they have.

:lol:

You know what I refer to.

Fun story: I dated a girl who was a borderline-obsessed Ed Norton fan. I had never seen that movie, so we watched it at her place.

I was not really into it.

When the scene pops up where Star Trek finally breaks through to Ed Norton and they have their big cathartic moment... One of the quotes that an emotional Ed Norton shouts at his prison therapist/counselor is "How do you know what's going on inside me?!?"

Referencing an earlier scene where a prison guard is obviously complicit in Norton's assault, leaving the shower area when the hostile gang comes in... I said, unaffected by the drama: "The guard probably told him."

I thought it was hilarious, taking the dramatic symbolic question and turning it into a vulgar literal joke based on the physical situation.

She was not amused. At all.