Mark Mangino Ku Head Coach Steps Down

jtm0097

Mangino Steps Down

Maybe we can get him as an assistant coach.

So I guess Kansas will go back to the tradition of Basketball only. Whichever team picks him up, will be taking on ALOT of Talent.

But I did hear a lot of coaches who abuse their players land at Texas Tech. So should Leach be concerned?

Folks, I watched the Kansas-Missouri game last Saturday; Mangino and his team figured out how to lose the same way we hate for our team to figure out how to lose, including the shotgun run on short yardage, with the same results we had at Troy. I don't think we've tried the 3 consecutive pass plays when time needed to be taken off the clock in the last two minutes and Kansas within their own 10 yard line. I hope nobody here is serious. Did any of y'all watch that thing? Talk about doing the same thing and expecting different results. The only difference I can tell in expected results is that I don't expect Todd Dodge to fall over dead on the sidelines with cardiovascular disease.

Folks, I watched the Kansas-Missouri game last Saturday; Mangino and his team figured out how to lose the same way we hate for our team to figure out how to lose, including the shotgun run on short yardage, with the same results we had at Troy. I don't think we've tried the 3 consecutive pass plays when time needed to be taken off the clock in the last two minutes and Kansas within their own 10 yard line. I hope nobody here is serious. Did any of y'all watch that thing? Talk about doing the same thing and expecting different results. The only difference I can tell in expected results is that I don't expect Todd Dodge to fall over dead on the sidelines with cardiovascular disease.

Right, because Todd Dodge is a much better and more proven coach than Mangino. Hell, Mangino isn't even good enough to be our Diet Coke boy. :blink:

Right, because Todd Dodge is a much better and more proven coach than Mangino. Hell, Mangino isn't even good enough to be our Diet Coke boy. :blink:

Hey, I'm just basing this on what I saw Saturday; if you like shotgun runs on short yardage plays and late game collapses, he showed me he can do that. Sound familiar?

Guest GrayEagleOne

It's hard to imagine that Mangino has ever been involved with anything that has diet in it.

It's hard to imagine that Mangino has ever been involved with anything that has diet in it.

I disagree; everyone has a diet. His must be high calorie. You know what, though? I'm stereotyping. It's just not right for one thing, and for another thing, he does have "skins on the wall". Sorry if anyone has a visual off that.

After a hot day of practice Mangino and some of his assistant coaches decide to hit the showers. While showering one of the assistants is looking Mangino up and down in amazement. Finally, Mangino looks over at him and says, "What"? So the assistant says, "Man, you are really huge. When's the last time you saw your *&%@"? Mangino says, "I don't know. 5-6 years maybe?"

Assistant says, "You should diet".

Mangino says, "Why, what color is it now"?

henny_youngman1.jpg