Ok, I Am Officially Onboard With Decision!

meangreenbob

Last year is over. The frustration and pain of last season has dissipated. Hope for better times has returned. I want Coach Dodge to succeed at UNT! I believe that he will. I feel good now about the decision. I now happily join the ranks of those who support our Coach. Sorry for venting my frustration on this board.

Go Mean Green.

Last year is over. The frustration and pain of last season has dissipated. Hope for better times has returned. I want Coach Dodge to succeed at UNT! I believe that he will. I feel good now about the decision. I now happily join the ranks of those who support our Coach. Sorry for venting my frustration on this board.

Go Mean Green.

Welcome back.

Keith

• Upvote 1

Go Mean Green.

I think if you're given enough chances (years) you should win eventually (over 500.) by default.

Edited by Will to Win

Go Mean Green.

I know out of passion to win I may have said some things on this board that I now regret. I want to go on record as totally agreeing with you that we must all come together and look forward not back. I have given $$$ to the program that I really don't have to give, but for the dream of a new stadium, competitive basketball, and the chance to be proud to be mean green I've invested those funds ( please don't let my wife know the monetary portion of my passion for my university even though I'll still say that she has been more of a trooper and a suppoter by my side than any other alumnus of Baylor ever). We have two men of honor and integrity in Todd Dodge and Rick Villareal and even though that hasn't translated to wins there is no reason to feel that they both want to win as much as us and live with these past seasons' frustrations every day. I want to thank RV for his honesty with Evan and Harry on the podcast. This was my 51st season of mean green football, and there is reason for optimisim more today that in any of those years because with the stadium we have finally shown committment and all things are possible when you have shown you intend to make things better. I only hope I can survive long enough to see the success that this sleeping giant can achieve. If so it will blow the drawers off the metroplex privates and they will truly realize their worst nightmare in being forced to give credit to the mean green. Give till it hurts and let's all make this thing work together.

RV has made his decision. Like it or not, we are gonna have to live with it.

Go Mean Green!!!!

That's not necessarily true.

Self-immolation protests have affected change all across the world.

Anyone who's really fed up and outraged over this decision shouldn't bother with stern letters or angry phone calls. Don't cancel season tickets or MGC membership.

If anyone wants to show them you really mean business... Set yourself on fire on the steps of the Athletics Center.

Extreme? Perhaps. That's a matter of opinion. But there's no question that it gets the point across.

I know out of passion to win I may have said some things on this board that I now regret. I want to go on record as totally agreeing with you that we must all come together and look forward not back. I have given $$$ to the program that I really don't have to give, but for the dream of a new stadium, competitive basketball, and the chance to be proud to be mean green I've invested those funds ( please don't let my wife know the monetary portion of my passion for my university even though I'll still say that she has been more of a trooper and a suppoter by my side than any other alumnus of Baylor ever). We have two men of honor and integrity in Todd Dodge and Rick Villareal and even though that hasn't translated to wins there is no reason to feel that they both want to win as much as us and live with these past seasons' frustrations every day. I want to thank RV for his honesty with Evan and Harry on the podcast. This was my 51st season of mean green football, and there is reason for optimisim more today that in any of those years because with the stadium we have finally shown committment and all things are possible when you have shown you intend to make things better. I only hope I can survive long enough to see the success that this sleeping giant can achieve. If so it will blow the drawers off the metroplex privates and they will truly realize their worst nightmare in being forced to give credit to the mean green. Give till it hurts and let's all make this thing work together.

:thumbsup::clapping::clapping:

You first.

04_kongofire_.jpg

When I was young, my grandfather taught me a valuable life lesson: If you build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a night. But if you SET a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

He was right, at least about the hobo he used as a teaching aid.

When I was young, my grandfather taught me a valuable life lesson: If you build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a night. But if you SET a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

:blowup::clapping:

Don't you guys do anything crazy. Look at these ugly events of the past week as leaving no excuse for letting another team hire Johnny Jones away from us after we're in the sweet 16. Yes, I'll go to the next home basketball game that's on a weekend. I'm eating Greek Yogurt every morning. Anything to help.