Mystery Over

eulesseagle

Since the mystery is over concerning Coach Dodge and his staff for next year it is time to quit stating would have....should have.....could have.....and all the blame games that have surrounded this board for the last few weeks.

No matter what ya'lls personal feelings are it is time to look forward to next year.....like it not Coach Dodge will be the coach for 2010, period.

What we should "now" be concerned with is WHO will be the new recruits.

Personally I am glad Coach Dodge is staying and am more excited about recruiting season.

I wish Coach Dodge and his staff happy hunting and wishing that QBs Dodge & Tune speedy recoveries.....along with the rest of the physical pains of the other players.

Today was a nice Christmas present for all.............................well most of us.

Since the mystery is over concerning Coach Dodge and his staff for next year it is time to quit stating would have....should have.....could have.....and all the blame games that have surrounded this board for the last few weeks.

No matter what ya'lls personal feelings are it is time to look forward to next year.....like it not Coach Dodge will be the coach for 2010, period.

Personally I am glad Coach Dodge is staying and am more excited about recruiting season.

I wish Coach Dodge and his staff happy hunting and wishing that QBs Dodge & Tune speedy recoveries.....along with the rest of the physical pains of the other players.

Today was a nice Christmas present for all.............................well most of us.

Me too!!!!

It is time for us to get togetther and support the school and the coach. We sure as heck don't all agree on the decision but the fact of the matter is that we can all sit here and bitch and insult our own team, drive down our own expectations and our own pride. These things don't help, they on't make us as a fan base feel better about anything and they are not going to help the team, coach, other fans etc.etc.etc.

What is done is done, weter we like it or not the coach is the coach. We have a couple weeks to watch other teams play in bowls and get pissed about the decisions of our athletic staff, or lack there of. But the fact of the matter is that when all of the bowls are done, and we have spent an entire month steaming and frustrating ourselves, the great U of NT still sits there waiting for our support, our fanhood, our attention.

I am not going to beg anyone to give money, buy season tickets, join the NT exes (former) or anything else. But I do think that we are better than this. There are some things that we can change and others that we cant. At this point we should look forward to a new recruiting class, our incoming bad ass transfers, the return of Lance Dunbar and a winning season or else there will be actual consequences (theoretically).

Come on Mean Green, this might very well be the start of something great after this year, or the continuation of a very slow greatness process that will lead us into a new stadium. Either way, GO MEAN GREEN!