Dodge And Staff Back In 2010

Harry

Dodge has opened up recruiting channels in the Dallas Fort Worth area

But we only had 3 players from DFW in the 09 class. Atterberry & Noble

Now that I look at it Tyler Washington is no longer listed on the roster..... Someone please tell me he isn't gone too

Dodge has opened up recruiting channels in the Dallas Fort Worth area

But we only had 3 players from DFW in the 09 class. Atterberry & Noble

Hilbert Jackson (Rowlett).

Chevy Bennett and Daniel Mayberry didn't make it here, but Metroplex signees nonetheless. William Cole wasn't technically in the class, but came in 09. I think a couple of these other transfers are Metroplex products.

Hilbert Jackson (Rowlett).

Chevy Bennett and Daniel Mayberry didn't make it here, but Metroplex signees nonetheless. William Cole wasn't technically in the class, but came in 09. I think a couple of these other transfers are Metroplex products.

If they didn't qualify , they don't count ;)

Where is Tyler Washington ?? Did I forget something ?? Why isn't he on the roster

Edited by NT03

Monroe has out recruited UNT in DFW the last couple of years. SMU is destroying UNT in recruiting this year and last both in DFW and elsewhere in Texas

Dodges recruiting has been incredibly over rated. I think Dickey has had two or three classes rated better than anything Dodge has pulled in, depending on which scouting service you beleive.

I think Riley can be good at this level, same with Dunbar, but the defensive recruiting, especially the defensive line, has been terrible, far below what Dickey pulled in.

Dodges recruiting has been incredibly over rated. I think Dickey has had two or three classes rated better than anything Dodge has pulled in, depending on which scouting service you beleive.

I think Riley can be good at this level, same with Dunbar, but the defensive recruiting, especially the defensive line, has been terrible, far below what Dickey pulled in.

Yeah.. it's all TBD, but as of now I'm hesitant to label Dodge the successful recruiter so many around here have. I hope it ends up that way, but he's lost a lot and left a lot of key positions unattended to... and when none other than Bobby Burton is on with D&M and says he rated the last three (i.e. worst) Dickey classes each higher than the first three Dodge classes, you at least have to look at your thinking.

Monroe has out recruited UNT in DFW the last couple of years. SMU is destroying UNT in recruiting this year and last both in DFW and elsewhere in Texas

The sky is falling, the sky is falling....I wonder IF why SMU is outdoing NT recruiting this year? All they had to do was refer prospective recruits to this web site with all the hate Dodge postings to not sign with NT

Actually if you would look at facts from last year we had 4 commits like we do this year at the same time. The balance of our comments came in Dec and January, especially the JC's.

The sky is falling, the sky is falling....I wonder IF why SMU is outdoing NT recruiting this year? All they had to do was refer prospective recruits to this web site with all the hate Dodge postings to not sign with NT

Really? Your trying to blame the board for Dodge's failures. Really?

• Upvote 1

Actually if you would look at facts from last year we had 4 commits like we do this year at the same time. The balance of our comments came in Dec and January, especially the JC's.

Really? Have you checked out OU's message board? Did you check out SMU's last year? Much worse than here. Do you really think a recruit gives 2 cents about what the same 50 or so people that post on here have to say? I would hope that they would take the message that the fans here care about the success of the program, not the coach.

If Dodge had come in, turned this around, and gone 10-1 this year (not out of the question with this schedule), would you be upset that he would be leaving for a better job? Because I promise you he would be so out of here. So, don't come down on legitimate critizism of Dodge and those upset that he isnt gone. And at 5-31, pretty much all critizism is legit.

We are UNT grads, not Todd Dodge grads.

hint: with 7-5 needed for 2010 you can expect a big shift in recruiting toward the juco ranks instead of high schoolers.

hint: with 7-5 needed for 2010 you can expect a big shift in recruiting toward the juco ranks instead of high schoolers.

And needing to win to keep his job, he will no doubt take much bigger APR risks in order to bring in better talent to help achieve that record. Dodge has to only be concerned about next year.

OT with all due respect, it's doubtful that this board really has an iota of the influence that some think it does.

Yip all players SMU are recruiting, first thing they do is have them read our board. They don't sell them SMU, their program, ect....just this board, oh and every other school board.