For The Apologists

emmitt01

If we retain the same coaching staff (which may or may not be the right thing), we sure better pull off a huge season next year, and I don't think progress is a word that can equate with success any longer. I can't imagine any way we pull off even a respectable recruiting class this year, so we may be shooting ourselves in the foot for the future.

If we retain the same coaching staff (which may or may not be the right thing), we sure better pull off a huge season next year, and I don't think progress is a word that can equate with success any longer. I can't imagine any way we pull off even a respectable recruiting class this year, so we may be shooting ourselves in the foot for the future.

I don't know how you can honestly bring back a coaching staff with no changes at 5-31 and be serious about your football program. Maybe other schools do it, but so far no one has answered CarribeanGreen's question if there has been a coach that came back for fourth year after a start this poor.