Decision To Be Announce Wednesday!

dml7007

According to Football scoop, RV will announce on Wednesday.. Looks like they believe dodge will be gone.

Also of news ULL may be looking for a new coach also.

http://footballcoachscoop.com/Scoop.html

How in the world do you deduce that they believe Dodge will be gone when all that was written was this:

"North Texas:

Sources tell us that Director of Athletics Rick Villarreal will make an announcement sometime Wednesday afternoon on Head Coach Todd Dodge."

How in the world do you deduce that they believe Dodge will be gone when all that was written was this:

"North Texas:

Sources tell us that Director of Athletics Rick Villarreal will make an announcement sometime Wednesday afternoon on Head Coach Todd Dodge."

further down they say this

North Texas:

Sources tell us that Director of Athletics Rick Villarreal has explored options of replacing Head Coach Todd Dodge at the end of the 2009 season and we

have been told this will be Head Coach Todd Dodge's last season for the Mean Green.

I actually hope they bring him back.. but just pulling from what they say.

North Texas:

Sources tell us that Director of Athletics Rick Villarreal has explored options of replacing Head Coach Todd Dodge at the end of the 2009 season and we

have been told this will be Head Coach Todd Dodge's last season for the Mean Green.

But were their sources the boyfriend's of third cousins??

This would mercifully be in line with everything I've heard. I still can't concieve of a reason that KEEPING Dodge would necessitate such a delay. It's an easy announcement, especially when you assume that the decision didn't hinge on the Arkie St. game (it didn't.). The only possible way Dodge is still here is if there's been a LOT of BAD info floating around, and there are MASSIVE firings on the coaching staff.

On the other hand, dealing with buyouts, reassignments, cancelling team meetings, getting paperwork in order, putting together plans for a search, involving the President... that could possibly take some time. Still don't get why it's been this long, though.

Edited by CaribbeanGreen

North Texas:

My bad.

Mark Stoops to Youngstown $250k to $280k? That's insane! That's less than he was making as defensive coordinator at Arizona.

I'm telling you all, coaches will go places just to get their shot. Surely Mark Stoops could have gone to an FBS mid-major to cut his teeth. I know the Stoops' are from Youngstown, but come on.